Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lungboy
Aug 23, 2002

NEED SQUAT FORM HELP

stev posted:

The toast is under the egg. A savvy move, as toast typically takes up an insane amount of valuable plate real estate.

Nah that's fried bread under the eggs, the toast is on a side plate by the cup and sauce.

Definitely purge the tomatoes first, quickly followed by the mushrooms. Grim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Party Boat posted:

Ah, a F.A.T.A.L. fan

lol

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Black Pudding is the thing to go. It's the worst thing to come out of this island and I'm including the tories and the monarchy in that statement. Don't @ me.

Oh dear me
Aug 14, 2012

I have burned numerous saucepans, sometimes right through the metal
Mash the tomatoes a bit. Then get rid of everything solid except the fried bread, egg, and shrooms.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Miftan posted:

Black Pudding is the thing to go. It's the worst thing to come out of this island and I'm including the tories and the monarchy in that statement. Don't @ me.

And to think I used to have any respect for your thoughts on things

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

happyhippy posted:

I once saw a green meteor shooting star, my dad and I were driving home from a night out I had, me drunk as gently caress.
Whole area glowed green for a second, was cool

Overnight camping in the Western Desert - the sky is wonderfully alive with shooting stars, and the Milky Way so clear.
It's amazing how much is obscured by the ambient light of towns and even villages. Milky Way is very bright from my mother's house out in the countryside, but nothing compared to out in the desert over100km from habitation! (But you can still get a mobile phone signal, unlike at my mother's house where there's no signal for approx 3km radius).
And lovely little fennec foxes rifling through your stuff in the middle of the night!

Foxxe tax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3dN2VBLkDc

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

Leggsy posted:

A few pages back but funnily enough, I wrote my dissertation on this very subject years back. And much like any dissertation I can't quite remember what I wrote in it. If I recall the TL:DR was much like what namesake said in his post.

Plaid was actually very slightly more successful than the SNP in their first respective assembly elections and their vote shares stayed in sync in '03 as well. And even in 2007 when the SNP took government they were only ahead of Plaid by about 10%. I do remember arguing that Plaid's problem was that they never really managed to detach themselves from being a minority interest party. Even to this day if you were to ask someone what Plaid's top priority is, it would probably still be promoting Welsh language and culture. The SNP, on the other hand managed to diversify and even play down their nationalist tendencies to an extent in 2007 to appeal as a "safe" alternative to Labour for left-leaning unionists. Of course, after winning the 2011 majority they had no choice to go back to banging the drum for independence. Which actually cost them electorally if you look at the few elections between 2011 and 2014 (most notably, failing to break Labour's Glasgow majority in 2012 when they were widely expected to).
Relatedly, happy St. David's Day!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Miftan posted:

Bad black pudding is horrible. Good black pudding is nice. The best black pudding is used to hit someone in blackface over the head. And even the worst black pudding doesn't have a six figure body count, so I'll @ you all I want.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Listen I don't hear all YOU continentals coming up with a better idea of how to deal with all this pig blood and fat

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

MikeCrotch posted:

Listen I don't hear all YOU continentals coming up with a better idea of how to deal with all this pig blood and fat

Because it already exists and is called "sausage".

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
My girlfriend is Portuguese and they have their own version of black pudding, so it's definitely not exclusive to here.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Josef bugman posted:

Because it already exists and is called "sausage".

Black pudding is a sausage. It just gets served in slices.

Mebh
May 10, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

That's enough about the house of commons. What about the black pudding?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Aphex- posted:

My girlfriend is Portuguese and they have their own version of black pudding, so it's definitely not exclusive to here.

Boudin noir is big in France. Man, last time in Paris I had a crèpe drizzled in chocolate sauce with some crumbled boudin noir on top. I would kill anyone of ye to be eating that right now

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Failed Imagineer posted:

Boudin noir is big in France. Man, last time in Paris I had a crèpe drizzled in chocolate sauce with some crumbled boudin noir on top. I would kill anyone of ye to be eating that right now

Oh my god that sounds incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Paul.Power posted:

Relatedly, happy St. David's Day!
Oh poo poo, it is. What is time any more?

New thread is up here, hopefully with more posts like

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Overnight camping in the Western Desert - the sky is wonderfully alive with shooting stars, and the Milky Way so clear.
It's amazing how much is obscured by the ambient light of towns and even villages. Milky Way is very bright from my mother's house out in the countryside, but nothing compared to out in the desert over100km from habitation! (But you can still get a mobile phone signal, unlike at my mother's house where there's no signal for approx 3km radius).
And lovely little fennec foxes rifling through your stuff in the middle of the night!

Foxxe tax:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3dN2VBLkDc
and less posts like that wrong post about black pudding.