Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

google THIS posted:

A group of ninjas travel to 2021 from the past and don't hang around long enough to figure out what's really going on so they assume that their kind has taken over the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Finger Prince

Hideo, did you see that?? Ninjas everywhere!

I did Takoshi, I did. Some of them... they did not appear well versed in the art of stealth.

You speak the truth, Hideo. They also seem as unconcerned about hiding their identity as Gaijin Joe, with his enormous nose constantly hanging over his ninja mask!

Haha! I am surprised nobody has caught and executed Gaijin Joe yet! His ninja mask etiquette is truly the worst!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
early 1900's time travellers just assuming the spanish flu never ended

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Macnult

two medieval peasants trying cheeseburgers for the first time. one is completely bewildered by the flavor, the other is pissed because for some reason they suddenly can’t taste anything

Finger Prince

Macnult posted:

two medieval peasants trying cheeseburgers for the first time. one is completely bewildered by the flavor, the other is pissed because for some reason they suddenly can’t taste anything

Ah, the old no-taste plague. Shall I call the body collector, or will'st thou just be carving "Pray, Toil, Die" above thine mantle?

Macnult

Finger Prince posted:

Ah, the old no-taste plague. Shall I call the body collector, or will'st thou just be carving "Pray, Toil, Die" above thine mantle?

[kid on a skateboard staring at the plague doctor blankly]

Macnult

victorian-era woman: her wet what WHAT?!

Heather Papps

hello friend

*my skull, crushed by a tomahawk*
"can you paint... with... alllllll.... the co.....lo....rs....of the ..... wiiiiiiinndd....."

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

"Tell me, do they still tell stories of my hunting prowess?"

"Well you see, Mr. Nimrod, there was this bunny..."

Finger Prince

I say, that boy actor is very convincing in role of the heroine. I'd almost believe him to be a lady were he not so obviously fair.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It wasn't just the ONE time at band camp.

There were many others they had to experience as well, including an awkward one that involved a flute...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

"Tell me, do they still tell stories of my hunting prowess?"

"Well you see, Mr. Nimrod, there was this bunny..."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"no YOU don't get it jesus, it's called the gospel of prosperity..."

biosterous

time travellers from 1989 coming to 2015 and being really disappointed

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

Time travelers from 1949 to 1984 being somewhat relieved

Derpies

by sebmojo
*Caveman emerges from a portal in Washington DC*

Qanon Chud: THE STORM IS COMING

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
traveler from the future says "oh, we must have dropped in just as the COVID-21 pandemic was beginning"

"do you mean COVID-19?"

time traveler: "ohhhhh. ohh, i am so sorry you had to find out this way"

axolotl farmer

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

no hoverboards, no one's wearing snappy double ties, movie ads 2D

DISSAPOINTED!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

I got a text alert that the time-train is going to be late. How does that work!??

Sig by Heather Papps