Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Haven't listened to them since high school and suddenly felt nostalgic. I wanted to listen to that song where the singer's angry at an unspecified person and the lyrics sorta go like "you're always making me do poo poo la la la" but I for the life of me can't remember what it was called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I Am The Walrus

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Type in DBZ AMV im sure youll find it

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I think the lyric is actually "gently caress you I wont do what you tell me"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I've got 99 problems and my Fitbit is one

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

i'm sure i'm ruining the joke but i'm like 60% sure you're talking about "A Place for my Head"

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Crawling in my skin
Baboons can't cook a meal

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Mr Hands

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS36d3_Wkq8

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

is it 'horsey vag island' by venetian snares? i think its horsey vag island.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Haven't listened to them since high school and suddenly felt nostalgic. I wanted to listen to that song where the singer's angry at an unspecified person and the lyrics sorta go like "you're always making me do poo poo la la la" but I for the life of me can't remember what it was called.

Last resort?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
cut my cake into pieces this is my last desert

--------

im one step further from the fridge and im about to bake

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

They've never written anything like that, op. Most of their subject matter involved the state of Illinois.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
As someone who listened to them alot when younger, it's all of them.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Those are the songs that are not about suicide OP.

Like who would of guessed the guy that sang these songs might actually need a bit of help?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2cWNcSZBh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKOPF6XtEZw

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
What's the red hot chili poppers song about California?

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal

kntfkr posted:

What's the red hot chili poppers song about California?

https://youtu.be/-zGk0k34tGs

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Breaking was like the absolute worst thing that could happen to you from 96-2004

Grevlek fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Feb 4, 2021

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

True story, I saw Islands on their 10 year Return To the Sea Anniversary tour and an intermission act was John Daly coming out as Papa John Misty and he did Father John Misty but in a Papa Johns Hat and sang about peppperoni pizzas and there was an applause meter and he got booed off in two minutes. Then we met Islands outside and my wife is real excited and she asked for the lead singers autograph because she is foreign and brave and Michael Cera was there and she didn't know who he was and she ignored him and I thought that was cool okay thanks see ya

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Thematically it sounds like you're describing their song "Numb." I'm a pretty big LP fan so feel free to ask if you have any other questions related to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I tried to find a Linkin Park parody video to post here, but all those I saw were as unentertaining as the actual band.