Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol come on man

just kidding again, i always tipped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

just kidding again, i always tipped

How could you do this to me you are tearing me apart

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Here's a TIP for you OP: smarten up!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Giraffe posted:

this man is a sage

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Giraffe posted:

thank you!

also daily update, i took someones advice on grocery shopping, and i bought 24 ramen packets for like 30 cents a pop, a bunch (i think 8) of these $1 frozen totinos pizzas (they're good!) and 12 campbells chili cans with 3 bags of tortilla chips, it was like $38

oh also a bottle of franks red hot, goes in every one of the above meals, it was like $3.24

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Play posted:

Doesn't really work in this era of no-contact delivery

Have you never seen home alone?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

i was really bad at public speaking until i had this unironic surreal epiphanic insight one day sitting in class. i was holding my breath for 2 minutes at a time bored while waiting for my turn to present my essay in front of the mostly female class getting stressed about my speech, wondering if i would ever get p*ss if i hosed it up. it was a "it's all in my head" kind of thing, but it was like a totally realized thought that i could apply when i public spoke. intentional disassociation. idk if i'm mentally ill because i've never heard of things like this clicking for others but it was mad cool. i apply this to other parts of my life when i roleplay myself in the bedroom with my kinky girlfriend. i continue to hold my breath whenever bored for long periods of time, my longest is 3 minutes and 41 seconds. peace

Keep working on that record!

Is what a bad, mean poster would say. Please don’t ever do anything that could cause harm to yourself or others.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

thank you!

also daily update, i took someones advice on grocery shopping, and i bought 24 ramen packets for like 30 cents a pop, a bunch (i think 8) of these $1 frozen totinos pizzas (they're good!) and 12 campbells chili cans with 3 bags of tortilla chips, it was like $38

oh also a bottle of franks red hot, goes in every one of the above meals, it was like $3.24

this is quite a good troll imo

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Gentle Autist posted:

this is quite a good troll imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

how is this a troll? i just pounced on this taco bell that was doing it's own promo, i snagged 6 tacos, 2 nacho fries (with cheese), 2 5 layer burritos(not eating those) a cheese tortilla thing, cinnamon twists, two drinks (diet pepsi) and one item i forgot about for $3.15

this poo poo is, how the kiddos be saying, bussin

edit: full price was actually 6.15, i lied. tip is of course, a respectable 20% :smith:

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Feb 13, 2021