Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
her poor knees jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:tviv:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TWIST OF FATE-O

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the unbeatable flyin' peach

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

she sold the gently caress out of that last hip attack

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Buns of Steel

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
rip miu

dead to hip attack.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

HEART OF A CHAMPION

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

that match whipped.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1359728041451167746

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

also rika obsessively working the leg is actually some ric flair poo poo because that's how she beat yuka for the title :aaa:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I'm not crying at the end of their speech/promo. You are.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1359728607929585666

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

thanks for posting with me folks, I hope to see you all for the next TJPW show.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I was explaining stuff to my friend the whole show instead of posting but this has been a blast

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

This was a real good show to wake up to

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I just wanna say that Mirai loving rules and it's one of the rare times I thought the wrong person won in TJPW

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

I just wanna say that Mirai loving rules and it's one of the rare times I thought the wrong person won in TJPW

If Mirai had won, oh wow it would have been so loving cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Just watched this show with a bunch of friends and it ruled. Alone pretty easily worth the $10 for WRESTLE UNIVERSE