Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The worst submarine
Apr 26, 2010

By posting in this thread you are :toxx:ing that you will not do or encourage murder or terrorism. Breaking the toxx may mean a six hour probe, and your avatar may get red texted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

The worst submarine posted:

By posting in this thread you are :toxx:ing that you will not do or encourage murder or terrorism. Breaking the toxx may mean a six hour probe, and your avatar may get red texted.

Those are some harsh punishments for those federal crimes. I guess I can resist the temptation

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I hope no US Presidents or police officers or health insurance companies or CIA agents or the United States Military or fossil fuel execs post in here or they're gonna get such a mean custom title :ohdear:

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers
Excuse me I have paid for a holiday in Mexico will I be allowed to travel abroad while probed?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

this will be a challenge, but hard things are hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm one of the CIA agents monitoring the forums, does work count for the purposes of this toxx