Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doopliss
Nov 3, 2012

Danny Glands posted:

Very introspective and an excellent read. I'm sure Pisces and her friends will continue to fight the good fight. Now I kind of want to see an LP of the first game hahaha.
Yeah, that's entirely my bad. I assumed the Open Sorcery 1 LP would just be a short, chill CYOA, so I didn't put any effort into getting it archived. Instead, I'll just point out that OS1 costs like $3.50 on Steam and a first playthrough is unlikely to take more than two hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
There was an OS1 LP here already?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Krysmphoenix posted:

There was an OS1 LP here already?

Creeping through Doopliss' post history, I found this thread. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845744
I can aceas it, but that might require archive access.

But yeah, just buy the small game. You can even play it on your phone.

Doopliss
Nov 3, 2012
Thanks a ton, Creole! Now that it's relevant to something other than itself, I'll see if I can get that one added to the LP archive as well.