Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of Bees
My first day as assistant manager at the local Honey Baked Ham company:

(Capt. Sobel voice): This isn't Smithfield ham company! This isn't Oscar Meyer ham company! This is Honey Baked Ham company!

Non spiral cut: pass revoked

Not glazing properly: revoked!

Rust on your slicing knife: I wouldnt take this piece of poo poo into Easter, revoked!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I’m glad you asked, the pineapple ring with the cherry inside represents the all seeing eye of the creator who forever watches even at your most covert. and he knows what you’ve done. and perhaps even worse, what you will do

Heather Papps

hello friend

i don't want to hear any more "i can't." only "i ham"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

King of Bees
Upottery, England 1944: honey baked ham company on your feet! Weather has the whole highway socked in, the Easter holiday is delayed 24 hours. No ham tonight! I repeat, no ham tonight!

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

gas thread; OP secretly prefers Boston Market

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

I've got the slicer set up to shave off 2MM from every slice. I just pocket those and eat like a king every night

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

I've got the slicer set up to shave off 2MM from every slice. I just pocket those and eat like a king every night

not thin enough

Escape From Noise

The Honey Baked Ham Company holiday party falls silent as I enter with a fat Christmas Goose. My manager approaches me, trying to hide his anger, shaking with rage as he tells me I'll have a meeting with HR once the break is over.

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
composite nano-fiber slicing blade makes slices transparently thin yet incredibly strong, enough for semi-rigid airship superstructure - but is it still ham? have we gone too far? my flame retardant and bulletproof ham vest weighs a ton

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

finally, a job where ham-and-egger is a PROMOTION!

King of Bees
Grandpa, were you a ham in the war?

No, but I served in the company of hams.

Khanstant
shhh! you can't say that in mixed company

no that's bologna!

Macnult

Filthy Hans posted:

gas thread; OP secretly prefers Boston Market

no not the bees

Macnult

King of Bees posted:

Grandpa, were you a ham in the war?

No, but I served in the company of hams.

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

King of Bees
Do you know why no one remembers your ham? It's because no one wants to remember your ham. There's too many Smiths, DiMattos and O'Keefes and O'Briens, who show up here, replacing Honeybaked men that you dumb hammers got hammed in the first place! And they're all like you! They're all curing salts and smoke flavor. "Where're the hams at? Let me cut 'em! When do I get to prep Christmas hams?" 

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Put that honey mustard down!! Honey mustard's for closers only. Do you think I'm loving with you? I am not loving with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from Honey Baked Ham Store #26835. And I'm here on a mission of mercy.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
To boost employee morale, your paychecks will now be whimsically spiral-sliced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

We're the honeybaked company!

We slice the ham on air, land, and sea!

They say our sandwiches are the best!

Don't put our carving knives to the test!

Sound off!
1-2!
Sound off!
3-4!
Sound off!
1-2-3-4! 1-2…3-4!