Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

Koichi Iishi named chocobos after a candy he liked called Choco Balls. the mascot is a bird and its slogan is 食え 'ku-e' -> kweh which means 'let's eat'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cql5SdouOc8

whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

Koichi Iishi named chocobos after a candy he liked called Choco Balls. the mascot is a bird and its slogan is 食え 'ku-e' -> kweh which means 'let's eat'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cql5SdouOc8

lol that’s rad

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

We apparently almost got the ps2 Golden Wind game stateside

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Nice! Stoke's lookin' fresh today

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

hey stoke how's it going

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

baby

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Strange but not a stranger :D

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

:stoke:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nice.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

In GoldenEye, I didn't know you could get different cutscenes in some of the levels depending on how they ended. In depot, if you kill the last guards inside the train, bond just enters and puts his gun away and folds his arms, but if you don't you get a short animation of him shooting them both before the door closes.

I can beat RE2 blindfolded but somehow I never noticed that the equipment and costumes one character had in scenario A carried over to B. E.g. Claire meeting Leon in her B scenario and he is in the alternate tank top costume holding whatever weapon he had equipped at the time

Neat little attention to details ftw

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Good soup! posted:

In GoldenEye, I didn't know you could get different cutscenes in some of the levels depending on how they ended. In depot, if you kill the last guards inside the train, bond just enters and puts his gun away and folds his arms, but if you don't you get a short animation of him shooting them both before the door closes.
I think for that part at the end of Depot it will also match the gun you have drawn, unless you have the rocket launcher (or similar).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Good soup! posted:

I can beat RE2 blindfolded but somehow I never noticed that the equipment and costumes one character had in scenario A carried over to B. E.g. Claire meeting Leon in her B scenario and he is in the alternate tank top costume holding whatever weapon he had equipped at the time

Neat little attention to details ftw

if you shoot down too many of bill's fighters on Katina in star fox 64 then they don't join you during the end mission report thing. otherwise like 5 or 6 are flying in formation with you