Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

karmicknight posted:

This match is very fresh and new.

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1363343134097248258

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, like I said, very fresh and new. Hyper Misao's got a new partner and it's going to be a big factor.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I'm still over here trying to get over Itoh submitting Rika.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Pylons posted:

I'm still over here trying to get over Itoh submitting Rika.

Teaming with Miyu full time is groundbreaking. She's got a teammate and is now on her way to the loving moon.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

TV Zombie posted:

who are pop team epic?
Itoh and Yamashita, based off the anime

Someone pointed out during their first tag team run how much they looked like the girls from this anime and they rolled with it.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
what a kaiju

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I can't loving handle all these upsets!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Shoko only back two nights and already making a splash

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Itoh submitted the POP champ and KaijuHero have pinned the tag champs. Should be a good major show coming up

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So the tournament on the 6th is Miyu and Maki vs the Space Rangers
and
Shoko and Hyper...

Misao...

vs...

Neo Biishiki-gun...

:hellyeah:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Isn't there going to be a shuffle?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Aw, yeah. I forgot about that

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Mei Saint-Michel must be really impressing folks at TJPW because they keep giving her longer and longer matches, which most of the time is built around her character and workrate.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Sakisama has a real eye for talent

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Neodoomium posted:

Mei Saint-Michel must be really impressing folks at TJPW because they keep giving her longer and longer matches, which most of the time is built around her character and workrate.

Probably getting bribed by Sakisama.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Also I love that Suzume is 100% over Mei's poo poo

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Catching up with the show, and i'm not sure Endo and Moka should be hanging out with the Sugar Rabbits. The rookies are impressionable at that age, and the Rude Djinn is a bad influence

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Endo got her first career win though, so that was cool

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Headcanon: Sakisama is a powerful witch who has summoned a demon and trained her to be a maid. And also a wrestler. In a just world there are 65 volumes of this manga.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

tjpw is my favorite manga.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

ItohRespectArmy posted:

tjpw is my favorite manga.

(shortly followed by vinland saga)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So the Shuffle has happened, and the Semi are:

121000000 vs Team Tokusatsu

Deathmatch Rangers vs Some French People

This will be taking place on March 6th, which is March 5th, 11 PM Eastern, convert to your timezone as appropriate.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i think death match rangers are actually Best Friends, the most popular version of a tag team with that name also.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

i think death match rangers are actually Best Friends, the most popular version of a tag team with that name also.

Is that Deathmatch Hikari and Space Ranger Sena's tag name?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Because there are people who might not have seen it yet: Maki Itoh singing A Cruel Angel's Thesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEAlmvhi0UY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

Is that Deathmatch Hikari and Space Ranger Sena's tag name?

yes because they were best friends before tjpw :shobon: