Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep
"The lowest profile, least complicating ambassadorship they can convince him to accept" is both 1. too unspecific to be worth a prize, and 2. actually less likely now that he's hosed around on the few ambassadorships he has been offered under exactly that framework (and the discovery that he is uselessly racist, enough to make him way too much of a liability to the east asian sphere.

I want to have an informed, high probability answer to that but it requires that I know so, so much more about participation trophy appointments, similarly safe and disarming, but with even less stature. Under-under-undersecretaries to the project of the division of the federal department and all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Blue Footed Booby posted:

A penal colony on the moon.

Why would you wish such a thing on a wonderful place like Moonstralia?

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
I think he's still gonna get the Japan or China ambassador ship. Gonna go all in on the Biden admin just absolutely loving that up.

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch
So has anyone said Hell yet? I'm betting Hell.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Sacrificed to Ba'al for harvest

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Pick posted:

Sacrificed to Ba'al for harvest

Rappaport fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Mar 11, 2021

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
We're about due for another 'anonymous sources say biden is considering rahm for xyz' non-story, though i suppose there's a tiny chance that rahm has gotten the hint

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Rimusutera posted:

I think he's still gonna get the Japan or China ambassador ship. Gonna go all in on the Biden admin just absolutely loving that up.

ding ding ding
https://twitter.com/Dimi/status/1391990344359849991

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
well it's only one of our most important international partners and military allies. what could go wrong?

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I suspect that the formal, official U.S. Ambassador to Japan is not the sole and single conduit between from which flows every communication and cooperation.

I hope Rahm hates seafood.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

How are u posted:

I suspect that the formal, official U.S. Ambassador to Japan is not the sole and single conduit between from which flows every communication and cooperation.

I hate seafood and I loved living in Japan. Their beef and chicken might be pricey, but its amazingly good. Not to mention how they use veggies.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

he really doesn't deserve to enjoy living in Japan, but at least he's their self-aggrandizing bully missing-step POS motherfucker problem now

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

How are u posted:

If it makes you feel better, if he keeps to kosher rules about pork that's way way way harder to avoid when eating out in Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlspiracy
Nov 4, 2020

pm me for your avatar!