Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I for one support space in whatever choice it chooses to make about its sexuality, but I would add that it is 13.8 billion years old already so maybe it needs to think about settling down because there aren't as many fish in the multiverse as there used to be, if you get my drift.

13.8 billion years old is nothing on the scale of the universe. there are trillions upon trillions upon trillions of years before the last black holes evaporate and the last protons decay. but i trust its declaration that it's gay unless it says otherwise.

EDIT ugh what a snipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Otaq2tmNMM

vortmax fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Mar 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

if space is so gay why am I still single

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
I saw space on grindr but their profile pic didn't match the reality. Apparently they'd expanded since then or some such lies.

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

VostokProgram posted:

are you gay

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

VostokProgram posted:

Space is gay but it doesn't care about your life or your relationships. Space follows its own rules.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Sometimes

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

J. B. S. Haldane posted:

The Universe is not only queerer than we suppose, but queerer than we can suppose.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

The better question I think is does space have a gender identity? Has anyone asked what its preferred pronouns are? I don't want to be rude to space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Giedroyc posted:

I saw space on grindr but their profile pic didn't match the reality. Apparently they'd expanded since then or some such lies.

lmao