Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

from little caesars?

i had one like a year and a half ago, ate the majority of it on the drive home and then went for a long walk. about an hour into my constitutional my throat started to get scratchy and my friend noticed i had hives all over my body.

two days ago i was super hungover and ate most of another one and then walked back to my house. i immediately noticed my skin was beet red and also hivey and spent the next hour scratching every inch of my vile husk of a body

am i going to die or am i stronger than ever? what do you think they put in the pizza to make my body feel like its kicking heroin an hour after eating it? most importantly, has this ever happened to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i tried googling little caesars itchy and i got a lot of monsanto conspiracies

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

i also get real itchy after little ceasers

in and around my butthole

from all the wiping

cause it cleans me out like few things can

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp
https://cdn.menuwithprice.com/Images/allergen/little-caesars-pizza.pdf

After consulting with this .pdf it appears you're allergic to...

HOLY poo poo!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No but I did once beat my own rear end in a top hat with a sloppy leftover slice of anchovie and pineapple

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

No but I did once beat my own rear end in a top hat with a sloppy leftover slice of anchovie and pineapple

Dang, nice regdate. I am jelly

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Vim Fuego posted:

https://cdn.menuwithprice.com/Images/allergen/little-caesars-pizza.pdf

After consulting with this .pdf it appears you're allergic to...

HOLY poo poo!

this post made my throat swell up

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
You deserve it op. That’s the only reason they’re doing this to you. Don’t fight the natural order. You’ve heard of fight or flight? Well you actually have a third option: submit. And for you, it’s the only option.

You already know how this ends.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
L’il C’s sauce is made outta those little bugs what they make red dye out of. Them little crawlers likely got under your skin and that’s what’s making you itch. Unfortunately the condition is permanent, sorry.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

domino's triple pep triple cheese
bullet proof pizza

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It's a trick. They put itching powder in the pizzas so you'll keep buying more to figure out where the itch is coming from. They also put a little drugs in there to make you addicted to finding out about the itch and brainwashing you into posting about it so more people will buy the pizzas to see if they get the itch too.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Eat another one to determine if it's a pattern or just happenstance

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

get an extra most bestest from a different location op, maybe the one you went to didn't dilute their cleaner when they wiped down the counters or something

of course if it still happens then begin your holy war against the small caesar and his pepperoni legions

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Go back to the Little Caesar’s and suck off all the guys that work there. Whichever one makes you itchy after you swallow is the culprit who keeps cumming on your pie.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Lol op ate cochineal bugs. Very very disrespectful

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
You're allergic to the Caesar OP

Stay away from salads

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
here's a secret to ordering pizza, ask for double the sauce. its sooo much better TRUST me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

quattro formicosi