Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This Hardy/Page video package is amazing and is building a ton of nuance and long-term Hangman character development.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

It keeps being said but man Big Money Matt has been such a good character shift.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Tully's gear is absolutely outstanding

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
throwing a name out there. Mystizizz. it's not a very good name but it's what i got.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dimebags Brain posted:

It keeps being said but man Big Money Matt has been such a good character shift.

It has always been Matt's best character.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

WHO HITS SOMEONE WITH A SHOE?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Former member of the Japanese Diet Atsushi Onita is All Elite.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mike "the Miz" Miztezizzz

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dimebags Brain posted:

he's the best heel in the company right now imo

Jericho and MJF have been treading water

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
https://twitter.com/MinovskyArticle/status/1367291148901957633

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Pylons posted:

Io is the one who's married to EVIL

My brain isn't equipped for backstage stuff like that, sorry. But she got royally hosed by the WWE despite being promised things; highly doubt she's coming to AEW after that experience. If she was, there would be a good chance she just "stuck it out" and stayed trapped there.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
Geez people Big Show's major signing is %100 Maki Itoh. I'm as certain as certain can be. She has a show booked for 3/6 but she's not booked for the TJPW show they have the next day. And she's not apart if the online signing they have coming up either. Because of the time difference she'll have just enough time to do the 3/6 show and fly to Florida for the ppv. AEW is crazy enough to do that.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
How was Jade?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhXxbOJb1PY&t=5070s

Timestamp 1:24:30 in case it doesn't work in the embed

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

fine/good on a technical level with great heel mannerisms.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

why did ftr suplex each other? because its funny

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

wrestling is anything we want it to be

69 YEAR OLD SLINGSHOT SUPLEX. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

she and red looked really good

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

wellllll

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Big star energy with great character stuff. Ringwork was fine but her physical presence is unparalleled in women’s wrestling right now. The match was my MOTN and a ton of fun, i’d go 4.25 stars if anyone cared about my ratings.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

karmicknight posted:

"long hair and a bright future"

:lmao:

OMG

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

TALL PAULS GOT THE SCOOPS

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Big star energy with great character stuff. Ringwork was fine but her physical presence is unparalleled in women’s wrestling right now. The match was my MOTN and a ton of fun, i’d go 4.25 stars if anyone cared about my ratings.

i’ll go 4.26

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3961074