Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

leghost is french for 'the ghost'

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

Wooooiah!

Prof. Crocodile

Stoner Sloth posted:

another twist!

Derpies

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

another twist!

I do have french cajun roots so call me Derpies Leghost (Formerly Tuglord) but in a swamp rear end way. I would like to note BYOB has been helping me very much into this transition into the spirit world.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Derpies posted:

I do have french cajun roots so call me Derpies Leghost (Formerly Tuglord) but in a swamp rear end way. I would like to note BYOB has been helping me very much into this transition into the spirit world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIm-9Vy2yR8

a helpful bear

nut posted:

oh ya I stepped on a duplo

i thought legos were the worst until i stepped on a duplo with the middle of my foot

Derpies

by sebmojo

a helpful bear posted:

i thought legos were the worst until i stepped on a duplo with the middle of my foot

Oh snap what up fellow leghost.

Escape From Noise

Duplotergeist

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The infection is spreading....changing me. My head has swollen into a cylinder. The arthritis in my hands has left them little more than stiff clamps. There are holes in both my feet, though only one of my feet was pierced. I feel....disconnected about the waist, as if I might come apart completely. I am no longer just a man. I have transformed into....Duplo-Fly.

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Heather Papps

hello friend

i stepped on an lincoln log but it didn't hurt that much, except for the bailing down the stairs part

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

i stepped on an lincoln log but it didn't hurt that much, except for the bailing down the stairs part

stay safe loghost :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

stay safe loghost :ohdear:

If leghost is a french ghost is loghost a programmer?