Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

iajanus posted:

I will find my av benefactor and have my revenge

I hope to god that Queensland wins again this year just to see if it gets updated for 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

edogawa rando posted:

I hope to god that Queensland wins again this year just to see if it gets updated for 2024

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been replaced again with something proclaiming Benji as the hero that's going to win us a GF or something

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Surely that was a double movement lol

Forward pass in one of the other tries

Nice home refs

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Wigan played out of their skins but man did the Panthers get screwed by the refs on a bunch of calls.

Hope Wigan can hang on this last 4.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Gotta love the double standards in reffing/video reffing , that was as home cooked as I’ve seen lol

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

It's ok, nobody in Australia gives a poo poo about the match anyway.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
The Panthers didn’t seem like they did either, until their fourth sixth-tackle play that went nowhere.

They could have put that game beyond doubt if they’d come to it with a better game plan but Wigan definitely wanted it more.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Apollodorus posted:

The Panthers didn’t seem like they did either, until their fourth sixth-tackle play that went nowhere.

They could have put that game beyond doubt if they’d come to it with a better game plan but Wigan definitely wanted it more.

It's always the way with the WCC. The Aussie team treats it as a glorified trial match on holiday, while the UK team goes all out. From the Panthers perspective it's a game two weeks out from the real season with very little point to trying too hard and getting injured in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
At least the Reds won last night.