Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Yeah but what kind of cookie Mr. Durst? Chocolate starfish? Is that even a cookie? I get that I can take that cookie and stick it somewhere but you do not make it clear. My yeah? What the gently caress is a yeah? I do like cookies though, snickerdoodles are probably my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Cookie milky

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

If I were to attempt to shove a cookie up my yeah I suspect my dreams would crumble. At what point does a cookie cease to be a cookie?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Please, Mr Durst is my fathers name. Call me Fuckwad Mc Assblower Shitlord of the planet CUM

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A mouse completely demolished my house because of a chain of events kicked off by giving the mouse a cookie. I'm thinking of writing a book about my harrowing experience.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

This thread is going places.

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN to the gas chamber that is!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
i worry you may have misheard the lyric

feller
Jul 5, 2006

i would do anything for love, but i won't do scat

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
i did it all for the cookie (CMON) the cookie (CMON)
so you can take that cookie
and stick it up your cookie (x4)

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69ciKJOcOo

Durst plagiarized Cookie Monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
gently caress i havent heard that since like 5th grade

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
What I'm getting from this thread is that fred Durst and cookie monster are married and it makes me quite happy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
stick it up your YEAHHHH op

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

yikes! posted:

i would do anything for love, but i won't do scat

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Lol like how hard is it to find a bob Evans? California don’t understand bread man. :jerkbag:

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/MeCookieMonster/status/1371541931612835848?s=19

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol like how hard is it to find a bob Evans? California don’t understand bread man. :jerkbag:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I always try to limit my usage of cookies.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Some places give you a cookie with a paper in the middle. It isn't very appetizing.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Beef Of Ages
Jan 11, 2003

Your dumb is leaking.
Cookies given to you by third parties are suspect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I can't find a screenshot but in KOTOR 1 or 2, they lean really hard into this pop culture moment by replacing cookie with wookie in a typical bioware dialogue tree, so the guy says "I did it all for the wookie" and you reply "the wookie?" And he replies "the wookie".