Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Just release the soundtrack to the vid on bandcamp or something for 0.99 cents. Also hi concept shitposts are cool but like a lot of hi concept poo poo they need a lot of work.

Still I'm glad you chilled out OP. Work on your niche, hope you will have satiafaction out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ertlekluz
Nov 26, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

laserghost posted:

Just release the soundtrack to the vid on bandcamp or something for 0.99 cents.

I might look into it, but I also use a lot of quotes from television and film.

laserghost posted:

Also hi concept shitposts are cool but like a lot of hi concept poo poo they need a lot of work.

the animation I'm planning to release will hopefully be high enough quality that if the ideas don't connect with people, the visuals will

laserghost posted:

Still I'm glad you chilled out OP. Work on your niche, hope you will have satiafaction out of it

thank you

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Ertlekluz posted:

I might look into it, but I also use a lot of quotes from television and film.

and also a track by mr kanye west

I don't think you are kanye west, though you are equally mentall ill.

Ertlekluz
Nov 26, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Klyith posted:

I don't think you are kanye west, though you are equally mentall ill.

“The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.” – Salvador Dali

I was actually planning a somewhat serious film until I decided to make a memefest. In regards to music, this song really inspired a lot of the development (it is not hip hop in the least bit) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stmjb9EHzg0

Ertlekluz fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Mar 18, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Just post the lyrics to your Hitler dis track, I don't have all day to watch 2.5 hr videos but I'm sure it's insanely hitlerious.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hitler had a tiny little baby dick, looked like a metal sport coat button that wasn’t popped all the way through the hole. Saggy turkey waddle balls too, looked like two Lima beans trying to crawl their way up a hairy owl pellet. gently caress yooooooou, Hitler. :banjo:

Bullshit. ONE Lima bean.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

"artistic career"

Ertlekluz
Nov 26, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
I tried uploading it to youtube, and their automated copyright system is pretty buggy (it might have to do with the length of the video). First it told me that only a few songs couldn't be shown, so I muted them and reuploaded the video. Then it told me that other songs prevented the video from being shown. I am going to give up on trying to share this publicly at the moment.

Here is a complete track listing:

1. some people hate jay z
2. quote from dirty work
3. quote from training day
4. tender crisp bacon chedder ranch commercial
5. scene from jarhead
6. death of autotune jay z
7. simpsons quote
8. hotline bling drake
9. be yourself audioslave
10. trump quote
11. rollin urban assault vehicle limp bizkit
12. quote from walk hard
13. quote from goodfellas
14. trollz tekashi
15. quote from chapelle show
16. hollywood saliva
17. quote from training day
18. devil in a new dress kanye west
19. real life recording of some navy guys
20. real life recording of some guy harassing someone
21. starships nicki minaj
22. quote from inside the kill box
23. quote from forget about dre music video
24. quote from recording of concert performance of whats the difference by dr dre
25. body by megan thee stallion
26. real life recording of woman talking about sharks
27. quote from apocalypse now
28. rollin urban assault vehicle limp bizkit
29. rap phenomenon notorious big
30. gimme the loot notorious big
31. trump quote
32. back in blood pooh shiesty
33. wap cardi b
34. I spy kyle
35. ether nas
36. money machine gucci mane
37. kush dr dre
38. proud of you gucci mane
39. all I do is win dj khaled
40. she aint satisfied brian pumper
41. behind blue eyes limp bizkit
42. rollin chamillionaire
43. nasty nas
44. quote from dr strangelove
45. immigrant song led zeppelin
46. part of the game 50 cent
47. sopranos theme song
48. its so easy guns n roses
49. michael jordan commercial
50. quote from sid meier's alpha centauri
51. quote from office space
52. kill your heroes awolnation
53. wish you were here pink floyd
54. simpsons quote
55. I get around 2pac
56. give up your guns royce da 5'9"
57. if you know you know pusha t

I like the artistic shitpost I have created so far, and I think it will compliment a technically impressive film very well. What I am going to start working on again is finishing up the conceptualization part of the Alexander the Great part of the film. In a perfect world I would like to create something like killer bean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyYHWkVWQ4o (just not in a cartoony style). I don't know how realistic that is with my current skill level, but I guess I will see. I've worked on this project so far like I am going to create a film like killer bean, and I guess I will just scale things back if it becomes too difficult. I do intend to finish this project though, it is just a question of to what extent. I've already put in a significant amount of effort conceptualizing it, so I would feel awful throwing away that effort.

Ertlekluz fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Mar 19, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Tell me the hitler disses. I bet you said you want to kiss him.

Ertlekluz
Nov 26, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

Tell me the hitler disses. I bet you said you want to kiss him.

This is my favorite scene in the film, I liked it so much I included it twice (it is set to "urban assault vehicle" by limp bikzit) It is a quote by Hitler and basically everything I want to achieve in life summed up in meme form. I want to trigger nazis with my mere presence. I want to be that 30 year old boomer driving around on his lawn mower, listening to limp bizkit and triggering zoomer nazis. At first I took this quote as an insult, then the more I thought about it the more I realized nothing I have ever read has made me more proud to be an American. This is one of those quotes that I keep coming back to (again, not being sarcastic just maybe a little hyperbolic):

Actually I think I like another scene more, but I don't want to spoil it. It is good on repeat viewings, but I would imagine it is pretty based the first time you see it. If people don't care about me spoiling it I will post it, it is very quick and don't think it uses any copyrighted material.

also if people really want to see the film I can just torrent it correctly

Ertlekluz fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Mar 19, 2021

Ertlekluz
Nov 26, 2019

by Fluffdaddy
Do you guys want updates or do you want me to just post it when it is done?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ertlekluz posted:

I made a 2.5 hour "epilogue and prologue" to some animation that I plan on creating about Alexander the Great. I was working on this project before the black lives matter movement, and it really made me think about what I wanted to say with my film. What I originally had intended was intended to address some of the same issues, but in an indirect way like Star Wars. This "epilogue and prologue" addresses fascism and literal nazism directly, and is a bunch of memes/photos set to rap/hip hop and movie/television quotes. The title of this film as of right now is "Alexander the Great (Florida man destroys fascism with one simple trick)". The content is planned to be exactly what you would expect from a title like that. The problem is that it uses a lot of copyrighted material, so some stuff has to be muted if I upload it to youtube (I would put a list of the songs I had to mute in the description).

If I occasionally post some of the work in progress content here do you guys think you could give me some feedback so I can live up to the title?

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

OP ded

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

He died as he lived - down a truly incomprehensible rabbit hole of his own bonkers making

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

Needs more limp bizkit tbh

Weka
May 5, 2019

Hitler: captured (by love (from op))

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Those are the positions you move the automatic transmission lever through

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
When I first saw this thread i was like oh man so many words ill just read half, or less.

Ages later i felt ok and could respect that

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Has anyone found a transcript, I keep typing "HitlerDiss + Limbizkitquote + Hexbar + based" into LexisNexis and it's downloading malware onto my phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Ventral EggSac posted:

Has anyone found a transcript, I keep typing "HitlerDiss + Limbizkitquote + Hexbar + based" into LexisNexis and it's downloading malware onto my phone

No they haven't and an expert I know says they never will. so stop caring about it fully.