Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Drunk Nerds posted:

According to a goon on our Discord, only four players can win:

Hardrock
Amazing Aaron
10skohn10
Ortons Neckbeard

Good luck!

Well gently caress it then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

It's currently down to you and 1 other person. Everyone else is mathematically eliminated.
Best of luck! If Baylor wins it all, you get pizza! Any other outcome it goes to AmazingAaron , who is a fun kid from our fantasy football discord. Real glad I switched the prize from beer this year.

I'm in Canada so you'd probably want to send him the pizza anyway it shakes out.

Amazing finish to the 'Zags game.

Merlot Brougham
Dec 16, 2004

The White Darryl Strawberry

Salad Prong
You know the old addage: "Once you cross that (Ambassador) Bridge my friend, the pizza parlor's power ends"

Does all pizza production come to a hard stop at the border?

54°-40' or pizza!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Thanks Michigan you piece of poo poo

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

mallratcal posted:

I'm in Canada so you'd probably want to send him the pizza anyway it shakes out.

Amazing finish to the 'Zags game.

That might have been the best game of basketball I've ever seen.

If you win, I'm just going to call in the pizza order to a restaurant of your choice for you to pick up. I don't know how good Canadian pizza is so you might want to choose your favorite poutine and fat bacon place or w/e you Northerners eat. It's not about the pizza, it's about helping a small restaurant and bringing the joy of sports to my friends and family.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

It really was a fantastic game and I'm kind of rooting for the Zags now.

I mean I'm rooting for the pizza more though.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I'm all excited for tonight's game. Got my food and drinks planned out, good to go. Been following the zags for about 7 years now. This is the first year I did not enter a bracket anywhere. :/

And yeah, Saturday's game was amazing.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Internetjack posted:

I'm all excited for tonight's game. Got my food and drinks planned out, good to go. Been following the zags for about 7 years now. This is the first year I did not enter a bracket anywhere. :/

And yeah, Saturday's game was amazing.

Tried making loaded skins for the first time tonight. Turned out alright, but I should've piled on the cheese rather than just filling the shell: That melted cheese sinks down low.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Well crap.

As a zag fan I can say sincerely Baylor kicked rear end. In the first 5-10 minutes all of their offensive rebounds coupled with a huge number of turnovers by the zags pretty much set the pace of the game. Maybe next year Bulldogs : )

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I thought the Zags were going to pull off the undefeated season (despite picking Baylor).

It's cool of you to run this Drunk Nerds. :)

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Thanks for the grub, Drunk Nerds!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Awesome, congrats!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what kind of a jackass cuts their pizza into squares lol

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Nooner posted:

:shrug: It's the style here for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

I mean, empirically, the answer is "a loving winner"