Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

went back in time and banged my grandma's grandma completely by accident

post ur time travel mishaps itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

went back in time and banged your grandma's grandma.

That was a big one

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm my own grandpa

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
OK this is awesome

:nms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iyjnk5ZOfE

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
My mom did the chicken pox thing. I learn more about her parenting every day.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I went back in time and tried to stop you from posting this thread but I was too late.

I was late because I stopped by your mom’s place first

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Went back in time about five years to eat at this nice salad buffet we had before Covid closed it down.

But now I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Hoping it's just food poisoning or Time Madness, but I'm starting to suspect it is, you know, something else. So, If I spread any Covid back there, well, that's my bad. Gonna own up to that mistake instead of trying to deny it. Mea culpa.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I got out of the time machine and stepped on a butterfly. Hopefully, the Hillary Clinton presidential Library and Time Travel Center won't notice.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I banged Karl Marx, and then Marx Karl. No idea who the second one was but he was there and ready and randy :pervert:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

low key sex master posted:

I banged Karl Marx, and then Marx Karl. No idea who the second one was but he was there and ready and randy :pervert:

Marx Karl is from the Anti-Matter dimension. He isn't allowed in our reality but sneaks his way in by time-traveling to before the big bang then taking a right instead of a left.

See a doctor at once. I mean at once. Don't schedule an appointment for later in the week. Get up and go, right this instant. You might be okay, or you might wake up tomorrow with a weird itch and a massive case of explosions.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I made it so you will need roads where you are going, and then I invested in Goodyear

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

low key sex master posted:

I hosed Marl Karx

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pronounced Cawks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
banged OPs mom :grin:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i drew the first ever penis and balls on a cave wall for anthropologists to discover and analyze someday

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

i drew the first ever penis and balls on a cave wall for anthropologists to discover and analyze someday

I went back and added some spurting cum and curly ball hairs. I thought the anthropologists could use a good chuckle.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

bad artists copy, good artists add spurting cum and curly hairs

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I drove off the edge of an incomplete bridge, thinking it would be complete by the time I traveled forward to infrastructure week, but they hadn’t done any work on it at all!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I pegged Jesus

Phony Horse
Oct 22, 2020

I jacked off a dog (it was a future dog)

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Got to meet this jing..chingu....something Khan dude lmao that guy SLAPS

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Phony Horse posted:

I jacked off a dog (it was a future dog)

Woww I jacked off a past wolf and that's why we have dogs, wonder what we will get after your thing

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

I hosed the sphinx's nose off

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I went to the Chuck E. Cheese in my hometown, but I hosed up my dials and not only traveled time, but also to another dimension and the animatronic band wasn't an animatronic band they were animatronic sex havers and they gangbanged me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Chief McHeath posted:

I went to the Chuck E. Cheese in my hometown, but I hosed up my dials and not only traveled time, but also to another dimension and the animatronic band wasn't an animatronic band they were animatronic sex havers and they gangbanged me.

I had a baby with Pasqually E. Pieplate, tell him he needs to come home and help raise his son