Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Here's the thread to show what you're wearing and how you're looking in paint. I like to do this every day just to help me pay attention. Maybe you will too. I have heard a lot of scuttlebutt about jorts over in general chat and if you say you're wearing jorts over there I challenge you to come on over here and prove it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

Here's the thread to show what you're wearing and how you're looking in paint. I like to do this every day just to help me pay attention. Maybe you will too. I have heard a lot of scuttlebutt about jorts over in general chat and if you say you're wearing jorts over there I challenge you to come on over here and prove it.

Oh I'm so down for this. I'll start drawing soon.

But I gotta ask about the significance of the trash can?

Heather Papps

hello friend

i like this idea and will have to change into these bad boys before i do the drawing:

(it's still not jorts weather outside.)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

How Wonderful!

cruft posted:

Oh I'm so down for this. I'll start drawing soon.

But I gotta ask about the significance of the trash can?

It's the only thing I remember seeing so far

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Trying

Trying

If you're wearing more than two items of clothing on a day off, you're loving up

Heather Papps

hello friend

these are thumbs ups, not middle fingers

Ass-penny

These are ratty old blue jeans I used to wear when I did apartment maintenance and so there's quite a few paint spots and a lot of fraying at the bottom hem. Ratty old Sunn O))) shirt. My general aesthetic is "possibly homeless."

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

selan dyin

Trying

:rock:, but slower

selan dyin

Royal Updog posted:

:rock:, but slower

saw them live a few years ago, it was an absolutely insane wall of sound and nobody really moved the entire show

Ass-penny

BALLS DILDO posted:

saw them live a few years ago, it was an absolutely insane wall of sound and nobody really moved the entire show

Lmao sounds like a Sunn show.i assume the smoke machines were also turned up to 11?

selan dyin

rear end-penny posted:

Lmao sounds like a Sunn show.i assume the smoke machines were also turned up to 11?

honestly don't really remember much of Sunn's set, Earth opened for them and all i could think about was going home to listen to them again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEiRKpflgQA kicks rear end

Bingo Bango

Today I wore the wore the world's greatest dress (the one with the built-in bra from uniqlo, of which I own 4 other variations on because I am nothing if not consistent), my favorite floral circle scarf, some tights and my favorite moto-style boots. This was because I hadn't been on public transit in about uh... a year and went downtown to get my first shot of Dolly Parton's own COVID vaccine!

Not picture: my black raincoat and umbrella that kept breaking

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Trying

BALLS DILDO posted:

honestly don't really remember much of Sunn's set, Earth opened for them and all i could think about was going home to listen to them again

I enjoy musical acts which completely reinvent themselves. What is really luscious is that the New Sound isn't really all that different from what they were doing before. Crank the overdrive & distortion up and its Earth 2 II

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

these are thumbs ups, not middle fingers

This is 100% loyal to my mental image of hp

Prof. Crocodile

cruft

LOL

<3

FutonForensic

Robot Made of Meat

Heather Papps posted:

i like this idea and will have to change into these bad boys before i do the drawing:

(it's still not jorts weather outside.)

Eye catching shorts, HP.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

biosterous

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

omg that cat though

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

take the moon

by sebmojo

BALLS DILDO posted:

i love this, im getting more in2 this stuff rn

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Trying

take the moon posted:

take that earth

selan dyin

take the moon posted:

also love this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b45jpDpXCtI

sorry for thread hijack someone please draw a shirt

City of Glompton

looking for my phone (it is in my hand) (my hand doesn't really look like a misshapen claw)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Like a real professional city worker, I'm taking time out of my work day to draw myself with footballs for boots

How Wonderful!

Well another day has come and like the sun rising and setting I have taken off my outfit of the day and put on the outfit of another one. Today I am seducing BYOB. I am wearing clothes and rearranging my body in such a way.

Heather Papps

hello friend

still a lil chilly for shorts but i can wear a tie dye tank top and throw a sweater over if need be!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Picture if you will a man in green work overalls.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

How Wonderful! posted:

Well another day has come and like the sun rising and setting I have taken off my outfit of the day and put on the outfit of another one. Today I am seducing BYOB. I am wearing clothes and rearranging my body in such a way.

...h...hey

FutonForensic

How Wonderful! posted:

unabashed decadence

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

BALLS DILDO posted:

BALLS DILDO posted:

was this in tilburg? b/c this seems very familiar

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Overall jorts with burrito in bib pocket, black t shirt, black 20 eye Docs. It is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

Today I am just wearing a dirty college hoodie and leggings because I woke up at noon.

Bingo Bango however is full of combat energy.