Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

and i don't intend to start knowing now

please post some themes or plot contrivances that the last mimzy is NOT about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

like what even is a mimzy? i have no idea. please dont tell me what it is under any cirumstances

biosterous

maybe it's about how people are trapped ina computer simulation and you have to take a pill to get out but there's only on pill (mimzy) left

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

super sweet best pal

The Last Starfighter is about a kid who does really well on an arcade game only for the game to turn out to be an entrance test for a space military. He wants to leave but due to circumstances he is the only Starfighter left alive and has to make a heroic last stand against the bad guys.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sam and Frodo want to go to White Castle but someone stole Sam's car and Frodo got fired on his day off, which is Friday- so they decide to sell weed to get their friend Kenny out of jail before nasty Nate gets ahold of some fresh fish

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

super sweet best pal posted:

The Last Mimzy is about a kid who does really well on an arcade game only for the game to turn out to be an entrance test for a mimzy military. He wants to leave but due to circumstances he is the only mimzy left alive and has to make a heroic last stand against the bad guys.

super sweet best pal

Ok, yeah, that's better.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
Once upon a time, mimzies roamed these lands freely. Now there is only one mimzy. This is the story of how she became a famous chef.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

frump truck posted:

like what even is a mimzy? i have no idea. please dont tell me what it is under any cirumstances

Sounds like a British slur for gay people. I assume it is, the British can never be trusted.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

she was the secretary on the drew Carey show

RickRogers

super sweet best pal posted:

Ok, yeah, that's better.

I am pretty sure there is also something to do with a Pee-wee Herman robot. But honestly the last 30 years have been a blurr.

Manifisto

a tragic blight has killed all the oranges trees and now there is only one fruit left. time for one last mimzy (mimosa).

ty nesamdoom!

alexandriao

a Mindy is when you need to take a poo poo but u ate too many tacos before hand and so you put your helmet on, click of the safety straps and just let loose and it all comes out like a rocket

believe me i know this first hand

RickRogers

I also have no idea what the L to the M is about.
If I had to guess it would be about a sentient Furby like creature that comes to Earth and teaches us not to the destroy the environment.
The soundtrack should be like Phil Collins, but much cheaper.

Heather Papps

hello friend

isn't mimzy the south park guy who works for the guy who hates timmy

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ventral EggSac

Mimzy is the orc in lotr who was in charge of wiping all of the other orcs butts

google THIS

I've always preferred the prequel, "The Second to Last Mimzy"

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
i just looked it up and i didn't really care enough to work our what it was but it said about the environment and remember that film with Sean Connery and he's in a jungle making vaccinese out of trees? I liked that film.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Environmental damage due to Mimsy overpopulation and possible control strategies

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

RickRogers posted:

I also have no idea what the L to the M is about.
If I had to guess it would be about a sentient Furby like creature that comes to Earth and teaches us not to the destroy the environment.
The soundtrack should be like Phil Collins, but much cheaper.

i looked it up on Wikipedia and that's pretty much it

RickRogers

Barco Fiesta posted:

Wow released 2007! I actually assumed it was an 80s/90s movie and just inserted the basic plot from style of the time.

frump truck

hello... again!

Barco Fiesta posted:

uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i am now cursed with knowledge of the Mimsy. end my life with honor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

Oh Mimzy boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side