Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

This is one of the cancelled Dr Suess'

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

Steve's POV; ima dress up as a cat to freak Sylvester the gently caress out because its payback for eating all the fuckin Catnip "STEVE SYLVESTER IS NOT SHARING!" I heard Gibson yell

Sylvester's POV: did...Did that little fucker call me A fucker!?! And did he just ask Steve to tell me to shut the gently caress up why that little!. I pounced on Gibson "Now You listen here you little poo poo dont ever call me a fucker and don't ever Tell Steve to tell me to shut the gently caress up" I said and hissed as I felt as I was being rolled over "No you listen you loving Grinch your gonna listen to me stop calling me and Shelby and Steve names stop being a dick and start sharing!" I heard Gibson yell at me as I whimpered from how loud he yelled "NOW I DONT WANNA HEAR IT FROM YOU" He growled as he scratched my face all of a sudden Steve walked in "Gibson Stop wtf is wrong with you" Steve said "I told him to stop being a dick and to not call you me and Shelby names" Gibson said "Oookay then..." Steve said "No wet food for a week" Steve said I smirked "Ok Steve can I at least have chopped up hotdog?" Said Gibson "I guess so" Steve said

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Thats kool

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

Monroe kicked me in the stomach and vehemently called me a "fucker" in response to my having interpreted his obstreperousness as a defense against painful affect. I linked his outburst to rage at his mother for having left him to "gently caress" - to have intercourse - and have the baby whose birth precipitated her breakdown. He furiously grabbed at my throat, thus enabling me to take up Monroe's rage as it related to throat-damaged baby. Monroe sobered and became calm.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Was that supposed to rhyme

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

No wait, maybe it's a Roald Dahl one

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

rip :(

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
So yesterday I was just passing the breeze at the watercooler, giving people the one-hand fingergun salute when they passed by, nothing out of the usual just feeling my spry self.
Jeff from Accounting came by, he's the new guy who started last week after Oliver furloughed himself into an early retirement - yeah I don't know that that means I'm not a questions guy or an answers guy when it comes to it but that's how I get through lfie and let me tell you baby life is pretty good.
But to get back to Jeff, the new guy, from Accounting, I don't think he's familiar with the one-handed fingergun salute, in any case he became agitated and called me a motherfucker after I had fingergunned him down, you know, going 'pshew' and cocking back your finger like it is a gun you have just fired off. I kid you not a motherfucker, then he stormed off in the direction of HR where I am sure they will educate him on the finer points of Office Culture and I don't know what else, maybe fingerguns? Here I go turning myself into a questions guy, In any case I am not one to let idle accusations get to me, but on the other hand I dont want to have Jeff feel like he has tarnished my reputation or made false accusations. I guess what I am getting at here is I looked up Jeff's mother yesterday and everything should be cleared now.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

(Fuckers on your expectant face)

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Hi fucker

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
If only

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

So true...

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

gently caress yeah!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fucker? I barely know her!

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsMcdEswK8k

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

CHAPTER TWO
‘C’mon.’ He runs off and you follow as best as you can, the walkers just seemed to come out of nowhere and now you feel death’s breath on your neck as you try and look for an escape route. ‘This way.’ You head round a corner and come across a store where the door is ajar, Daryl walks in and you run in behind him. He slams the door shut behind you and puts a finger to his mouth. ‘Fucker.’ Daryl walks over to you ‘Sorry princess, what did you just call me?’ You clench your fists and rub the palms of your hands against your jeans.

He’s been bossing you around and speaking to you like you’re dumb the whole day and you finally feel your final thread of tolerance break. ‘I called you a fucker…Should I say it louder for you dumbass?!’ He practically spits in your face ‘You’re such a little bitch, ya know that? Spoiled fuckin’ princess.’ You laugh at his words with a bitter grimace on your face ‘I’d rather be a bitch than a fuckin’ redneck hick!’ He grabs hold of your arms aggressively ‘What Dixon? Gonna hit me?’ He shakes you ‘SHUT UP!’ You feel anger flow through your body ‘Make me!’ His lips crash onto yours and you’re momentarily stunned. His kisses are fast and aggressive as his hands wander all over your body. He pushes you back into the wall and you run your hands through his hair, and bite his lower lip. He moans and you feel a surge of warmth and excitement run through your body as he undoes the belt of his jeans.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He tried to use a bucket of water to assault someone, tbh he deserved the full arm of the law

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
what culture is that Avatar from? Chinese?
Looks cool. Death to stupid equestrian creatures

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

who is the gbs resident psycho nowadays anyway?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Me. I'm a crazy motherfucker. And dangerous. And attractive. Three pronged attack baby.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Some guy. His penis look like hammer, and gay dick!? I scream, agony.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
balldos are pretty insanely awesome

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

:dafuq:

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Big Baby Booger and Horny Swearengen are literally the two people I see post the most. So me for noticing goons?

Edit: meant to say "some fucker"

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Remember when Armando ianucci was wrapping up The Thick Of It and at the end of season 4 he introduced some horribly lame and unfunny character called ‘The Fucker’? What was the deal with that?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

Based on my "mad about a six" PM's, I think we've got a few, op

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
dude psychos are a dime a dozen

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sit down OP

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
oh look whos here suck my rear end

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

open up that lid so i can call that laptop a fucker on its face

we'll see who ends up on TOP bitch

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
OP no amount of fucker calling will hide your virginity

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

OP no amount of fucker calling will hide your virginity

rude

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Suck the nutt
Straight out my butt
-OP

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

u a fucker op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Chicken just tried to give me a coupon.

Only registered members can see post attachments!