Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

blood, sweat, and tears went into the outfit. lotions, grease, and lubricants went onto the runway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

*model slips on a gallons worth of moisturizer*
idiot: haha what a klutz
genius: absolutely brilliant. i’m in awe how one can demonstrate a true suffering for fashion

nut

man with really big glasses no bigger than that and a huge ascot: mm yes, and to think nickelodeon used to consider getting slimed as punishment

Ventral EggSac

Dipping each of my feet in a paint can filled with sock juice

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

going down the catwalk like a slip n slide

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ventral EggSac posted:

Dipping each of my feet in a paint can filled with sock juice

There is evidence that the ancient mesoamerican peoples did this with natural rubber, so everything old is new again

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Huge feud among designers over whether glass slippers are technically liquid or solid.

take the moon

by sebmojo
models once again setting unattainable standards for beauty by somehow managing to wear a gallon of water

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Buttchocks posted:

Huge feud among designers over whether glass slippers are technically liquid or solid.

lol

Macnult

drip check
*bike grease oozes out of my pockets*

Escape From Noise

Dumping :fourloko: all over myself before my big date.

Ventral EggSac

Arrested for toweling myself off in front of a stranger in an alleyway

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Can't wait for gaseous fashion now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Can't wait for gaseous fashion now

:fart:Same:feart: