Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
Up here in Northern New Jersey you better get yourself an empanada son! I even caught the empanada truck delivering them one morning! They're pretty much hot pockets lol. Bagels here are dope but you go to an actual bagel place not the gas station.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.

This is astoundingly gross and also hilarious at the same time. I love it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Ate 2 tornados and a Italian sub from 7-11 last night at like midnight. Was pretty good. The tornado was kinda spicy 🌶

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I know that the cheeseburger rollers are terrible garbage, but I love them and ate one for breakfast today.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

I tried to buy some tornadoes this morning at four stores.

Circle K #1: I went here to get some gasoline, and I wanted a Tornado. The roller grill was rotating and hot, but there was no food in it, so I had to check some other stores
Get Go #1: No roller grill at all. If you want hot food you have to order it on a kiosk and wait for it
Circle K #2: The roller grill was in the store, but it wasn't turned on
Get Go #2: Also no roller grill, but they did have some hot breakfast sandwiches. I don't think any getgo has any roller grill, so you should avoid this chain

I ended up eating some frosted brown sugar & cinnamon "toaster tarts" from ALDI

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
If you want food from circle K you have to go the hour after they open a new store or renovate one everything will be immediately broken after that.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Has anyone had the new 7-11 Chili Cheese Burrito dog?

I'm hearing good things.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
I'm all about the 7-11 cheeseburger big bites, the older and more burnt the better, but they've become impossible to find around me. there's one store that has them occasionally but they're out of my way and it's too hit or miss for me to go there often. a couple other places have replaced it with a bbq burger big bite and it's not nearly as good.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i hit up a gas station right off i-5 east of harrisburg, oregon, yesterday. it was about 10am and i was concerned i might not get a lunch break so i decided while i there to take a piss i'd also get something to eat. they had some chicken tenders in the hot case so i bought one along w/ a bottle of diet mt dew. good tender, breading a little thick in places but still a dece equal to the 7-11 chicken tender.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I had like a top 500 all time meal at Circle K the other day, the chicken Cesar salad was amazing. Bought another again later in the weekend and it was just a normal mediocre gas station salad. I wonder what sort of cosmic thing happened to make that first salad so good.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

It was the naturally produced “acetic acid” manufactured by the bacteria growing in the dressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

mlnhd posted:

It was the naturally produced “acetic acid” manufactured by the bacteria growing in the dressing.

Fully plausible.