Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
me Mary Jane, and came to post here. I haven't been around long, and I don't post often (or well), but I already love everyone here.

Unrelated:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what album op

getting sad on purpose is why I listen to Radiohead. True love waits ftw

Heather Papps

hello friend

don't leaaaaaaaaveeee meeeeeeeeeeeee hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhh
don't leave me dry
(a song i sing to remind myself when planting black spruce. it likes to be in a fairly wet environ.)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Khanstant
funny you call them radiohead but probably listened to it on a computer or zune

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I have an emotional cycle of irritation and tiredness followed by euphoria that repeats over the course of an hour. So I'm up and down like a yo yo.

The Walrus Cancer

prepuce repurposed posted:

what album op

getting sad on purpose is why I listen to Radiohead. True love waits ftw

Amnesiac. It's my goto for mellowing out. Pyramid Song gets me every time.

Areola Grande

amnesiac owns. I wish they'd get back to the beeps and hoops of those golden years already

tyvm Justa Dandelion and Ravenous Scoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

the first time (only time) i ate psilocybin mushrooms we listened to in rainbows and watched the matrix muted at the same time and it was a powerful thing

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

The Walrus Cancer

Khanstant posted:

funny you call them radiohead but probably listened to it on a computer or zune

Guess we should start calling them Radiozune instead.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hail to the thief is underrated. There, I said it

Areola Grande

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Hail to the thief is underrated. There, I said it

:yeah:

wolf at the door and myxomitosis especially

Prof. Crocodile

Love me some Radiohead, but I am rarely in the right headspace for it nowadays. It's the kind of music you have to pay attention to and actively listen to, and for whatever reason I don't really do that much anymore.

But every once in a while Exit Music From a Film or Motion Picture Soundtrack plays on my Spotify and I'm like 'drat I wish I could just make the weed noise and lay back and soak this in.'

Vei
that image rules

Vei fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Mar 30, 2021

Macnult

just finished setting my guitar to drop d tuning. stoked to play the riff to body snatchers for a couple of minutes

Macnult

me: “thom yorke”
thom yorke: “thommy yorkeee”

Macnult

an’ yesterday, for no fookin’ reason, i woke up suckin’ a lemon

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Daily Mail is an excellent song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I keep listening to Blood Brothers for some reason. Also I keep getting angry about a beverage.