Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
climate change forever by making up cute signs with our favorite memes on them and politely marched en masse in the street forcing the politicians who also marched with us in the streets to do absolutely gently caress all to even try to fix it lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

No, things stop mattering after the news cycle ends unless they can be weaponized against enemies of the liberals.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Do graffiti and then go turn yourself in for doing graffiti

Climate solved

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
#kony2021

we'll stop this madman. like and subscribe GUYS, pass it on.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

climate change forever by making up cute signs with our favorite memes on them and politely marched en masse in the street forcing the politicians who also marched with us in the streets to do absolutely gently caress all to even try to fix it lmao

I remember. What was it called?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

err posted:

I remember. What was it called?

I honestly forget lol

A bunch of startups went down there as a company together and held up signs advertising their company

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

this is ringing a distant bell. i think the developers of untitled goose game closed up for a day so they could attend the protest?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

it was one of the 'global climate strikes'

quote:

We are humbled and inspired by the determination with which youth activists across the world are challenging us all to confront the realities of the climate crisis. Every young person taking part in Fridays for Future embodies what it means to act on your conscience. They remind us that we are more powerful than we know and that we all have a role to play in protecting human rights against climate catastrophe.

lmao. all that it resulted in was an award from Amnesty International (one of the founders of amnesty international was a police spy known for involvement in the murder of Fred Hampton)

a supermajority of people who directly participated in the global climate strikes probably ended up voting for joe biden in 2020.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
general strike :byob:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

thinking about extinction rebellion and lmaoing

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
this makes me think of the woman's march in 2017. literally the largest march in american history, and reproductive rights are actually more restrictive now than 2017.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
we went out, and we walked around in front of a bunch of the junta's men, and we were so inoffensive they didn't even try to hurt us there. planet saved imo

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i only remember sailor

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

I just post on the internet op

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
i remember jerking off a bunch a couple of years ago

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

papa horny michael posted:

this makes me think of the woman's march in 2017. literally the largest march in american history, and reproductive rights are actually more restrictive now than 2017.

and they all voted for Joe Biden, a man who's been upfront on his antichoice stance his entire life

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

and they all voted for Joe Biden, a man who's been upfront on his antichoice stance his entire life

"Anti-choice" is certainly one way of putting it, yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

"Anti-choice" is certainly one way of putting it, yes

:drat: