Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
oh i'd love to preorder cod, yeah. almost forgot. good looking out man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
actually, i already re-upped my sub to GI *to the guy waiting behind me in line* that's Game Informer, haha, sorry

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
two more banger posts from sleater-cummy. posting in a legendary thread.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[laughing hard as hell to the gamestop clerk saliva flying everywhere] i preordered poo poo from rear end bro BWAHAHAH and cum from my loving balls

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

He sounds like a cool guy who loves games and gaming, op. We could use more of his type around here.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

[laughing hard as hell to the gamestop clerk saliva flying everywhere] i preordered poo poo from rear end bro BWAHAHAH and cum from my loving balls

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I'm thinking about early 2000s Bam Margera going to the gamestop and how cool it would be

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Guy who loves to play video games. Look at me I'm wiggling my joystick LOL *tone becomes deadly somber* Actually video games are one of the fastest growing industries and enjoyed by all demographics. They are no longer a niche product for the stereotypical "nerd"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the first time i ever went in a gamestop was in new york city, my mom forgot her purse at the counter and we had to go back. in the ten minutes we were gone robin williams had come, bought a game, and left and everyone was talking about how cool it was

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

the first time i ever went in a gamestop was in new york city, my mom forgot her purse at the counter and we had to go back. in the ten minutes we were gone robin williams had come, bought a game, and left and everyone was talking about how cool it was

Lol but also sad that this situation can never happen again.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fungah! posted:

did you find out which game he bought

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

did you find out which game he bought

yeah, it was right when the link's awakening gbc remake came out and we both got it

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[overhears someone NOT getting the collectors edition]

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

yeah, it was right when the link's awakening gbc remake came out and we both got it

Awesome. He named his daughter after Zelda

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

[overhears someone NOT getting the collectors edition]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Awesome. He named his daughter after Zelda

yeah, i saw those ads. dude was super fuckin cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mods, rename this the proud gamer robin williams megathread and sentence the op to a scrotum whipping

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Awesome Interactions of Game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

love mork and mindy and whom could forget mrs . doubtfire and the movie where he's a robot

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Awesome Interactions of Game

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

love mork and mindy and whom could forget mrs . doubtfire and the movie where he's a robot

lol

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

is Hook the only game where you actually play as robin williams

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

he made a penis using the spore character creator during their big presentation and then EA banned anyone who did the same. shameful.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

robin, being handed the "Oblivion Hat" for an improv prop routine: *announcer voice, really fast* wow! it slices. it dices! it's even a vibrator, ladies. *humping it like an actor doing shakespeare* it REAALLY works!! *sticking it on his head* whoa, does thing have an antenna? calling alpha centauri! calling mr. spock! shazbat!! haha. is this sharp enough to kill? is roger ebert in the room?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Shibawanko posted:

is Hook the only game where you actually play as robin williams

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

robin williams had an epic collection of plasitc model kit mechas like votoms, patlabor etc.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvpQO9tBzuk

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09wBn4ux3N0

wholesome gaming dad

RIP

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
the threads original premise was better

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

the threads original premise was better

just fyi this is going to be one of the largest redistributions of wealth in history, GME above 300 in premarket. robinhood doing more good than any leftist group for helping the working class haha

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

TLD ftmfw. GameStop helps gamers stay winning. I got around $5k buying in at $80 in January or February

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Robin Williams kicked rear end as Popeye. Especially when he ate spinach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

this