Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Beastie Boys said "Sweet and sour like a tangerine, fresh like a box of the Krispy Kreme"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Larry Jerry

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
I checked this thread just in case it actually was god posting.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

god dang it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Captain Jesus posted:

I checked this thread just in case it actually was god posting.

God doesn't post he's still making caveman noises and smelling the poo poo from his asshile because mankind has moved away from his image

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Krispy Kreme are ok but they’re smaller than Dunkin’s and therefore harder to gently caress without tearing the whole thing apart.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

niven pournelle

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
CHIM, n'wah

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Excuse me? I'd just like to ask a question: What does god need with a starship gpu?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Hi god, I’m dad :roflolmao:

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

You're doing a poo poo job op

At what? I think you're confused just because I'm god doesn't mean I'm the god you lesser beings have made up.

Play posted:

Where'd you get the loving gpus. Tell me right now

Best Buy, and a B&H preorder . Shipped on 10/16, 10/20. It doesn't look like it's gotten easier.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Krispy Kreme are ok but they’re smaller than Dunkin’s and therefore harder to gently caress without tearing the whole thing apart.

I'm glad someone has discovered a use for those. Those fuckers at Dunkin have saturated the market with their just eh, it's edible donuts preventing good donut places from ever existing. It's not that the donuts are terrible it's that they aren't as good as a donut should be.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Apr 2, 2021

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Hell yeah one gpu for gamin' one for minin'

The playboy life

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

OP.....

Ur gay

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
hey God, what the heck is with this "bodies" thing??? Bodies are stupid and gross.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Icochet posted:

Hell yeah one gpu for gamin' one for minin'

The playboy life

Nah I have family who wanted the card. Bitcoin mining is like the nerdier version of rolling coal.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

What if god were one of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I am Godot