Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
to be honest i don't even know what anyone is saying, i just kind of liked the music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha yeah switchblade i'll be right back i gotta honk a piss

*furiously texting mom*
help mom you were right help i fell in with a bad crowd please come get me.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I thought this was the line for tickets. Why are we all getting on stage? I guess that would explain the leotards. Oh well, a-five, six, seven, eight....

google THIS

Guys I think we're in the wrong neighborhood. This is Serenity Hills and I live in Serenity Falls. Guys this HOA is allowing grass at least and inch longer than where I come from, I'm scared. Guys?

deep dish peat moss

I did this in real life once when I tried to buy weed from a kid at a bus stop and he lead me back to a vacant apartment being camped out in by homeless juggalo youth who sold weed.

nut

ha ha ha ha so after you’re finished putting all of that money in the bag could you please deposit this cheque into my savings account

Heather Papps

hello friend

so uh we're just going to go into the capital bui-OKAY STOP SHOVING

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay yes i agree taxation without representation is really bad but please explain the costumes again

Heather Papps

hello friend

hey brutus, where are you guys going? can i come?

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
*wearing massive tourist backpack* hmmmm i can't find "ausch" in my pocket dictionary but "witz" is german for Joke so i think we're on our way to a comedy club guys!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Khanstant posted:

to be honest i don't even know what anyone is saying, i just kind of liked the music

this will be my opening as im defending myself in the hague

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

snergle

A kind little mouse!
i just really like this soda brand faygo and i work as a childrens party clown and now im being press ganged into going to an icp concert please help

Buttchocks

"Can you give me the same haircut you gave those other fellows over there?"

"You sure that's what you want?"

"Yes."

[20 minutes later]

"Done. You do realize those are rhododendrons, right?"

alexandriao

oh uh ha ha ha i have definitely done The Drugs before um. of course i would like to smoke some lsd with you fine people while- what did you say that was again? aha. oh so the tube goes UP the rear end. i uhh. i see. is that obligatory? uhh hm ok ok uhh no i don't have a problem with it. no sir-ee, no sir -while taking an- really? like are you sure it goes up the rear end? i dont get why you wouldn't just- ok ok nono I am totally chill with the vibe man s orry - an alcohol enema.

yes uhh yes i would like a smoke of these... "cigarettes" as you call them

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
*pretending to be born in a big pile of mud so that the orcs respect me*
aaaahhhh.... just been born! feels so good to be brand new and just born. hey somebody come put that cool face-paint on me, if it's cool can I get kitty whiskers?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Finger Prince

Omg my first underground goth club! I'm so nervous! I can't believe these sexy goth dudes invited me!

*pushes past plastic curtain*
*muted bass becomes full-on techno-metal assault as blood sprays from overhead sprinklers as scantily clad revellers lick it off eachothers bodies*

Umm, this doesn't sound like Joy Division...

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Sure, buddy, I'll hold that for you!

*looks at bloody knife*

*oh gently caress it's a bloody knife! should I say anything?*

*maybe I should just go?*

snergle

A kind little mouse!

Finger Prince posted:

Omg my first underground goth club! I'm so nervous! I can't believe these sexy goth dudes invited me!

*muted bass becomes full-on techno-metal assault as blood sprays from overhead sprinklers as scantily clad revellers lick it off eachothers bodies*

Khanstant
i think im fitting in or maybe just getting used to it? idk, everyone here seems really into star wars or something but i boycott disney so like im not into it but jams still sick and we all get so pumped when our favs come on

Macnult

should i still put them on? i thought the field was going to be frozen

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Finger Prince posted:

Ahh jeez, listen sir, I've never even tried to ice skate downhill.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I just came for the wine and crackers, why are we all sitting on the same side of the table? Wait, that guy in the middle, what's he saying.... we're going to eat him?

Gross Dude fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Apr 14, 2021

Ventral EggSac

OK I'll hold the lotion but we should let him out of the hole soon don'tca think?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
so ive kind of hung out with these experimental black metal people for a while, and i guess they're heavily into the dark aesthetics and stuff. black robes, tomes, ornate daggers, and all. thing is, i met them outside the local venue a couple of months back and we were talking about The Great Old Ones, and Dark Awakening, despite none of those playing that night. and while i dig the chanting thing they are trying to do, its only vocals and literally guttering - i saw the texts, and its just cool sounding gibberish (i thought it was finnish, but google translate gives me nothing on stuff like 'ïa'). so i guess im branching out on the entire genre front. haha. wish me luck

Nosfereefer

realizing that your decades of shitposting has resulted in you actually running the CIA

Buttchocks

This herpetology club is kinda fun even if they are strangely obsessed with only one venomous family. I just hope the guy with the metal face doesn't ask me to fly one of the jet planes. Those frequently get shot down by a group of nationalistic terrorists.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Uh yeah, I'd say I like oysters as much as the next guy. Blue ones specifically? Yeah they're fine. Oh sorrysorrysorry! Did I say they're fine? What I meant to say was that they're the absolute coolest and I'd die for them. Sure no problem, I'll buy a guitar tomorro- TODAY. I'll buy a guitar today! Right now even!

vanisher

I mean, im not against coupons or deals.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

vanisher posted:

I mean, im not against coupons or deals.

what the gently caress dude this is over the focking line. you take it back right now and delete this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

barnold posted:

what the gently caress dude this is over the focking line. you take it back right now and delete this

You're trapped with me in this thread and its too awkward to leave :evilbuddy: