Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Bernie mad? Offed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
heh

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

LostRook posted:

And Chris Roberts created Wing Commander ergo Star Citizen can't be a scam. Checkmate fudster!

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Relieved this thread isn't about Bernie of the Lomax variety.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
As long as Burt and Ernie are OK and getting their gently caress on. Could care less about some gump rear end Bernies.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

runnypoops posted:

Bernie mad? Offed!

Laughing really loving hard at this and like 20 goons triggered by one bernie sanders shitpost itt

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
My favorite Bernie fact is he used an old AS/400 mainframe which thoroughly bamboozled the SEC. They had to give one of his co-conspirators a plea deal in exchange for teaching them how to get evidence off it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Barnie noo

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
When I first saw the thread, I thought it meant that the greatest muppet power couple had finally split. Glad to hear they're still rooming together.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Imagine just posting someone's AV/Text at them like it's a hot zing.

Imagine it lol!!!!!

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Hello Mandela Effect, what famous awful grifter died in prison a few years back if it was not Madoff? I would have probably bet my life savings on him having already died in prison. And no I am not thinking of Epstein

Edit: Oh, he tried to kill himself, yeah that makes sense

Dr. Quarex fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Apr 14, 2021

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Meme Poker Party posted:

Imagine just posting someone's AV/Text at them like it's a hot zing.

Imagine it lol!!!!!

You're just saying that because everyone loves lizard tits, way to take a stand :rolleyes:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Dredge posted:

A couple of different times I had the opportunity to talk to a few of the prison officers that were on detail to guard Bernie. This would happen when he was out of the prison for various reasons.

They told me that after a bit of time in the prison he managed to get a "job" in the commissary. I guess they give inmates that they don't deem to be threats or trouble working positions for which they get a minor stipend. Turns out that Bernie spent some time figuring out which commissary items were the most popular among the inmates and since he worked there he was in the know about when those items were restocked. So he used his money buying up all the snack cakes that he could manage. Then of course reselling them or using them as additional currency among the population.

I swear to you this an actual quote from one of the guards.. "Dude has a monopoly on Ding Dongs and Ho-Ho's."

at this very moment there is a crowd of angry prisoners standing outside the commissary waving slips of paper that say "IOU 1 ding dong -bernie"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
are rush limbaugh and bernie madoff still dead

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Dr. Quarex posted:

Hello Mandela Effect, what famous awful grifter died in prison a few years back if it was not Madoff? I would have probably bet my life savings on him having already died in prison. And no I am not thinking of Epstein

Edit: Oh, he tried to kill himself, yeah that makes sense

Also one of his sons killed himself and the other died of cancer, both after Bernie went to prison. So there's been two previous rounds of news with "___ Madoff Dies".

one of the few cases where karmic justice hits hard enough that you feel a little bad

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He mostly stole from other rich people so idk why he's such a bad guy

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Colonel Cancer posted:

He mostly stole from other rich people so idk why he's such a bad guy

he stole from the rich to give to the rich, it's a wash

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

yeah i think this says all that needs to be said about your cognitive faculties

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Robo Reagan posted:

are rush limbaugh and bernie madoff still dead

yes

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

Klyith posted:

Also one of his sons killed himself and the other died of cancer, both after Bernie went to prison. So there's been two previous rounds of news with "___ Madoff Dies".

one of the few cases where karmic justice hits hard enough that you feel a little bad

I don't feel bad at all.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Only sad he didn't spend more of his life rotting in prison

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Madoff with a whole bunch of other people's money

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Madoff, when the scheme fell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

low key sex master posted:

Madoff, when the scheme fell

Madoff, in the prison cell.