Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

You probably knew him better as the face behind the Kekw emote thats basically everywhere emotes can be found.

Juan Joya Borga, a Spanish comedian and actor, known professionally as "El Risitas" (The giggles) passed away on april 28th from complications due to a vascular problem.

The popular meme came from an appearance on a talk show, where he recounted a story about working as a kitchen porter in a restaurant, and leaving a set of paella pans on the beach to soak in the tide overnight, only to find that the next morning they'd all washed out to sea. He could barely get through the story without laughing uncontrollably, and the meme of his laugh was born.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Borga, the world is a little less cheerful without you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
:rip:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I heard he got a boner so hard that his dick exploded and that is why he died

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
And they said laughter is the best medicine :argh:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

drat I hope that’s how I go out

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

rip el ricky your rear end got stuck in a toilet and they tried to blow the toilet off with explosives and they used too much and now your in hell

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Ríete en paz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

Did he use dolphin vagina juice on it or something???