Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
32 and happy belated birthday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sid is it ok if I unbookmark this thread? or am i gonna miss cake and the piñata?

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
When I think about it there is truly no way to really know, or even understand my age.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Chinatown posted:

sid is it ok if I unbookmark this thread? or am i gonna miss cake and the piñata?

lmao you're free my son

TeachesOfPeaches
Jan 25, 2019
HBD! I’m a few days (and years) older but we’re almost twinsies ;)

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Amazing job Sid! Keep up the good work!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Sid Vicious posted:

lmao you're free my son

namaste

Gregoire
Feb 3, 2014
37 as of 10 minutes ago. Loving it so far.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sid Vicious posted:

how old are u :)

I'll be 33 in October, Sid. Happy birthday, you're rad

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
i'm 34 and dont know how anyone my age or older has any energy unless they're on caffeine binges or something. everything outside of the normal routine just seems so exhausting

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

its_my_birthday posted:

i'm 34 and dont know how anyone my age or older has any energy unless they're on caffeine binges or something. everything outside of the normal routine just seems so exhausting

lol ive got a 4 and a 2 year old and i am so tired

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Sid Vicious posted:

lol ive got a 4 and a 2 year old and i am so tired

Have you considered roofies?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

RFC2324 posted:

Have you considered roofies?

For Sid or his kids?

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hello I am also 33 and it’s ok. 34 in two weeks. Because of weird loving catholic guilt it’s always been in the back of my mind that Jesus was 33 when he died. I’m not Christian anymore but whoo boy does that guilt follow you.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sid I didnt unbookmark this thread beacuse i am 35 and...like... oof what happened?

i was just 25 like, a few years ago? wtf?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Happy belated birthday OP, hope you had a good day filled with joy and love

Also, same but Tuesday

Schlong Connery
Jan 20, 2014

Pika-Chew
hbd dude

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Internetjack posted:

For Sid or his kids?

I didn't specify for a reason

But I bet if he split one between the kids, and then took one himself, that would be the first restful night in 4 years

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

we're moving from one motel to another one and so far we haven't heard about housing so this has been an adventure. motels have really bad Internet and the weather has sucked so my kids are not having a good time

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol sorry that was actually supposed to go to my brother im not used to how high vaping makes me

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
sid happy birthday and I hope things are looking up for you soon and I hope you get as high as you like

namaste

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Its good, I'm sure people are worried here too :goku:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

happy belated birthday sid. you are a good guy with a cool fam, and i hope 2021 is a great year for you all.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

LuckyCat posted:

Hello I am also 33 and it’s ok. 34 in two weeks. Because of weird loving catholic guilt it’s always been in the back of my mind that Jesus was 33 when he died. I’m not Christian anymore but whoo boy does that guilt follow you.

The year my grandma turned 33 she spent all of it telling my mom (then 7-8 years old or so) that she was gonna die that year because that was Jesus' age. Mom understandably wasn't happy. To this day neither of us have the faintest idea what was up with that as grandma is not religious at all and probably hasn't gone to church in her life :confused:. But she'll be 84 and is still kicking rear end this year so...

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Why is your 84 year old grandmother beating people up, Jesus Christ.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Happy. Birthday.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

found an apartment phew

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Chief McHeath posted:

Why is your 84 year old grandmother beating people up, Jesus Christ.

She's old, grumpy and tough as nails AND she just got a new cane she insists she doesn't need for walking. No, I will not demostrate further :stonk:.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Sid Vicious posted:

found an apartment phew

Congrats man; I hope its something comfortable and affordable. Nice to have a secure base of operations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Sid Vicious posted:

found an apartment phew

yay! congrats!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol they didn't clean at all and there was glass everywhere in the backyard that wasn't there earlier so i lost my apartment after all and i basically feel like the biggest gently caress up alive haha

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I’m 32 bitch how’s it feel to be OLD and ELDERLY

I will never not quote Pulp

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Hello, fellow 33-year olds :)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Im gonna be 40 later this year.

Happy belated! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Leaving the thread but good work 33s see you in next years thread where we are 34