Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
welcome traveler's. i have charted and cartographized a new biological phenomenon in need of categorization

you all know of course that the grundle is the southernmost region of the human fundus, the unnavigable range between the South rear end and the balls. but what exists to the north of the rear end? that crevice between the top of the butt and the top fo the asscrack... what secrets and treasures lingre there....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

arrest this man, his spine is criminal!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

biosterous

phonologists reading the thread title and getting sad for a minute before realizing and feeling better

you really think they wouldn't mix this up as much as other people but in reality they're way more prone to this kind of error

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
multi-year feud between academics publishing papers back and forth debunking each other on whether a given concavity qualifies as a "dimple" and what concrete terms define such a feature

nut

wearing a shirt that says, "Hey Buddy, My Bumps are Down Here"

nut

Federal Bump Interpreter

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My butt has all but disappeared and the bureau of land management refuses to answer my calls

Escape From Noise

*Nervously hides calipers behind back*

nut

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

welcome traveler's. i have charted and cartographized a new biological phenomenon in need of categorization

you all know of course that the grundle is the southernmost region of the human fundus, the unnavigable range between the South rear end and the balls. but what exists to the north of the rear end? that crevice between the top of the butt and the top fo the asscrack... what secrets and treasures lingre there....

this is where i keep my coins when i am worried the tsa will take them

cruft

Where does this thread stand regarding trepanning crew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
FYI the thing i was referring to is a "sacral dimple" and in babies it's tricky because Turds accumulate there. i have discovered that not everyone has this feature and that i and my son are in fact Genetic Freaks and now my wife is demanding i Show Hole because she's never seen my S.D. befiore.

cruft posted:

Where does this thread stand regarding trepanning crew

welcome allies, dearest cousins

crimes