Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mormon Nailer posted:

I will. Birthday week is going to bring all sorts of foodings including this and probably I'm gonna go get burnt ends for Meat Day and this will necessitate the Sandwich of Excess that is basically a fancy french dip.

More information about the Sandwich of Excess, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Isn't something that's French automatically fancy???

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

beret striped shirt got the French drip

‘The french drip’ is an old-timey name for gonnorhea, actually

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
on the terlet after eating a sandwich, call that a Dip poo poo

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

barnold posted:

on the terlet after eating a sandwich, call that a Dip poo poo

:nice:

nut

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

‘The french drip’ is an old-timey name for gonnorhea, actually

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

IT'S TIME. recipe adapted from https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a26147072/french-dip-recipe/

we don't have a real roaster pan, so I'm using this foil circle to hold the steak up instead

grind up a dry rub of salt, black pepper, oregano, and thyme (subbing for sage). please forgive my messy kitchen, i'm Very Depressed

the steak gets an olive oil rub, then the dry rub on top of that

while that roasts at 450°F for 20 minutes, slice some yellow onion and get the other ingredients for the jus

a little less than 20 minutes later, the steak is ready! it comes off the roaster pan and onto a cutting board to rest. change the oven to 350°F for later

now we can start the jus. the steak only gave a tablespoon or so of drippings, so I added that to the onions and then poured more in as the steak rested. after the onions become soft, add minced garlic and thyme until aromatic.

then, add a cup of beef broth (I used a boullion cube and water) and... Worcestershire sauce? I don't have that or my usual sub, soy sauce, so I went with some red cooking wine instead. let that reduce a bit and it's ready to eat

slice your rolls and add the sliced steak, some of the onions from the jus, and provolone cheese. (the recipe didn't say to do anything with the onions but I'm not throwing them out!!). throw the sandwiches into the oven for 10 minutes...

... and they're done!

put the jus into these tiny tupperware containers because you don't have anything better in the kitchen even though you're 31 years old

bone apple tit!

thank you all for keeping me going during this difficult, sandwichless time. god bless

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Manifisto

it looks delicious!

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Maybe you should ask dip first!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
:france: :dippy:

vanisher

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

sk posted:

IT'S TIME. recipe adapted from https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a26147072/french-dip-recipe/

we don't have a real roaster pan, so I'm using this foil circle to hold the steak up instead

grind up a dry rub of salt, black pepper, oregano, and thyme (subbing for sage). please forgive my messy kitchen, i'm Very Depressed

the steak gets an olive oil rub, then the dry rub on top of that

while that roasts at 450°F for 20 minutes, slice some yellow onion and get the other ingredients for the jus

a little less than 20 minutes later, the steak is ready! it comes off the roaster pan and onto a cutting board to rest. change the oven to 350°F for later

now we can start the jus. the steak only gave a tablespoon or so of drippings, so I added that to the onions and then poured more in as the steak rested. after the onions become soft, add minced garlic and thyme until aromatic.

then, add a cup of beef broth (I used a boullion cube and water) and... Worcestershire sauce? I don't have that or my usual sub, soy sauce, so I went with some red cooking wine instead. let that reduce a bit and it's ready to eat

slice your rolls and add the sliced steak, some of the onions from the jus, and provolone cheese. (the recipe didn't say to do anything with the onions but I'm not throwing them out!!). throw the sandwiches into the oven for 10 minutes...

... and they're done!

put the jus into these tiny tupperware containers because you don't have anything better in the kitchen even though you're 31 years old

bone apple tit!

thank you all for keeping me going during this difficult, sandwichless time. god bless

This is a good sandwich, would French

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i had a cheesesteak and it would have been improved with some jus to dip it in

ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

I done it, tonight I made a veggie french dip which was, let's face it, basically sauteed mushrooms and onions with a dipping sauce and provolone on a portuguese roll. it was darn good though, would dip again!

ty nesamdoom!

nut

i did it too, i dropped my grilled cheese in the toilet. i just hope it had ketchup on it before i dropped it

Escape From Noise

Dip me like one of your French grills.

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Escape From Noise posted:

Dip me like one of your French grills.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Had a French dip for dinner yesterday, thought of YOB.

It had cheese curds buried under the beef was a glorious cholesterol bomb

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Bilirubin posted:

Had a French dip for dinner yesterday, thought of YOB.

It had cheese curds buried under the beef was a glorious cholesterol bomb

way to go! cheese curd dip sounds so good

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I want french dip :nsamad:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

prepuce repurposed posted:

I want french dip :nsamad:

:same: