Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Spinz posted:

CONSTANT ACCIDENTAL lovely SNIPING

Having anxiety over what happens to get posted at the top of a new page thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Optimizing the extra buttons on my gaming mouse to read the forums more efficiently

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Having to blacklist CSS files to prevent one of my threads displaying in BYOB format.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Spinz posted:

I said Biden would handle the pandemic better than Trump and now 47 incels from cspam are stalking me with guillotines since I am a murdering capitalist Nazi

Lmao

Also you can absolutely never tell anyone tell where you get your news from

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I don't have stairs in my house.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The Cubelodyte posted:

Allowing hope to rekindle and believing that, this time, for sure,the CYOA OP really really means it and won’t abandon this game.

Believing that, this time, I'll actually get my CYOA back running and post regular updates

I edited this post instead of quoting it

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:57 on May 29, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oops sorry about that (not sorry)

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Have to explain to your wife why you have to keep your dusty old beanie with a grenade logo on it for sentimental reason, but it's too childish and embarrassing to wear anymore

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012
Ill quit peeing but and then more comes out when you put it away

hooliganesh
Aug 1, 2003

REPENT!

frogge posted:

I've met up with quite a few goons over the years. All over the spectrum from normal to weird as gently caress like you might imagine.
I imagine depending on what point in my life they met me they'd probably place me in the weird as gently caress side so fair is fair.

My sentiments exactly.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

Posting somewhere new and being mistaken for the TCC mod of have you tried lsd fame.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

honda whisperer posted:

Posting somewhere new and being mistaken for the TCC mod of have you tried lsd fame.

lol

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Not making any obvious jokes ever. Then your friend makes a bullshit hack joke you already thought of and decided against. Everyone laughs, he gets the girl you die alone.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Having some hair-pile believe you're the WRONG moderator.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

You want to bust a pimple on your balls but you're too fat to see it.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I too fell into the cursed Spring Jusenyko and since then all my life's antics revolve around mid air martial arts and gender identity

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Cataclysmic pants making GBS threads

Yes, other people poo poo their pants too but not like this. Not at all like this.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I just assumed this entire thread was about mechwarrior 5

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Every time I see a zipline I worry a goon designed it and I'm going to see some kid splat into the ground at 70 mph.

Elburroman
Dec 27, 2012

Icochet posted:

Cataclysmic pants making GBS threads

Yes, other people poo poo their pants too but not like this. Not at all like this.

Ohhh, tell me less

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm constantly bombarded by requests to be milked by unqualified goons it's exhausting

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Proactive poverty.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

A Strange Aeon posted:

Finding a thread that's interesting and has been ongoing for a decade and feeling obligated to read the entire thread before posting a simple question about the topic of the thread.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
When a new post in the megathread is 2 paragraphs long and includes and image :biglips:

When a new post in the megathread is an emptyquote :commissar:

When a new post in the megathread is an insane rant :twisted:

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Clearance from sloping ground to joists too low to install top tier rig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

"thank you for your time, it was nice to put a face to the resume, uhh do you have any further questions for me before we wrap this up"

"you know how admiral thrawn studies a culture's art to accurately gauge how they'll conduct war and adjusts his strategy accordingly, well what kind of war does spicy pig ball memes and can't bust the krust "

"let me just stop you there. sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave."