Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
It seems kind of fun to do but frankly I'm too old to hop on this trend and I'm not even sure it means sheesh like I know it to mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

try microwaving a frozen burrito for 1:20 and then loving it

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

try microwaving a frozen burrito for 1:20 and then loving it

If it's a trader joe's one it'll be hotter than the god drat surface of the sun on both ends and colder than Pluto's nipples in the middle

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Sheesh and Shong

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ventral EggSac posted:

Sheesh and Shong

lol

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

low key sex master posted:

If it's a trader joe's one it'll be hotter than the god drat surface of the sun on both ends and colder than Pluto's nipples in the middle

perfect

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Does Pluto have cold nipples? Goofy should get him a dog sweater or something.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He died recently right. The guy from saved by the bell

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
smokin' some hasheesh

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
that's squeak not sheesh

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Nothing like a good jo sheesh

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Please don't make fun of my irl name, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSlR_XApa20