Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Do you think for $20 I could get Crystal to dip one of her tits into the chocolate wonderfall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Sjs00 posted:

I will order the fish taco iykwim

Is this like a sex joke or something???

Ew.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Walk in starring at the ground, asking for the lunch special.

Try to remain chaste while eating, but the temptresses wave their breasts mere inches from my face.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Dang I bet it would suck to get a boner in plate armour.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I came here for the all you can eat shrimp but I see you are out. Can I have a "make it rain-CHECK?"

:dadjoke:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

is this original? Holy poo poo this is beautiful

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Amazing.

I was just making crap up as I posted.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I came here to smoke Camels and cum in my pants, and I'm all out of Camels.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

"I'm just here for the $5.99 shrimp basket!", I plead as I am bounced out the door for wearing paper thin jogger pants.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Mam, your right tit is in the mayo.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Sjs00 posted:

is this original? Holy poo poo this is beautiful

Not my image, just a well-fitting one.

The artist makes some funny things but most of it is... unsuitable... for posting on SA.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

I know, I know, don't call you "Mom" when you're working.

Sorry Mo-- I mean, Janet :smith:

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
More ice for my whisky, thank you darling

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh my god. Oh my god! These ribs are loving amazing! Crystal! Hey Crystal! Hey! Get your rear end down from there and grab some napkins will ya? You gotta try some of these ribs. They're loving amazing!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Excuse me sir I came here to eat lunch and I expected to be provided with sustenance but this, sir, is clearly a human rear end and i REFUSE to eat it and I demand my money back!

No i do not want fries with that are you listening to me? Hello? I said... Alright fine give me the worcestershire sauce.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

I'm Paul Sorvino eating steak wearing my hat and a bath robe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I nervously walk in to the club; a beam of midday Tuesday sun briefly illuminates the dust in the air as the tinted glass door slams shut.

"T-table for one please..." I stutter out to the hostess, a middle aged woman with tanned leather skin and faded blonde hair. She wears a tight spandex body suit and an expression of lifelong disappointment. Without a word she grabs a menu from a dusty stack and I follow her into the dark interior of the establishment. The distorted bassy thumps from the blown out speakers lead the way to the stage, where a glassy-eyed twenty-to-thirty-something woman with long greasy hair gyrates listlessly against a visibly rusting pole.

I sit down at a wobbly table as the hostess slaps the menu upside down in front of me and walks away. I glance towards the bar to my left, the only other patron being a wizened old man in a trucker hat, nursing a beer.

I realize too late that the man is me.