Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Are we sure it can really be trusted? It was rushed into production without proper safety precautions or thorough testing. I've heard that if you "go dark" you can't go back to regular mode, and that your posts will eventually fade away from view of other posters. Basically it's a ploy by Jeffery "Big Tech" YOSPOS to shadowban various posters in the forums. It's all part of his plan to control our thoughts and posting! Say no to dark mode until we can have more testing and accountability!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Smile Face Hat

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Escape From Noise posted:

Are we sure it can really be trusted? It was rushed into production without proper safety precautions or thorough testing. I've heard that if you "go dark" you can't go back to regular mode, and that your posts will eventually fade away from view of other posters. Basically it's a ploy by Jeffery "Big Tech" YOSPOS to shadowban various posters in the forums. It's all part of his plan to control our thoughts and posting! Say no to dark mode until we can have more testing and accountability!

There are already 12 lawsuits against it by the EU (Spain, France and Germany as well as Vestager), so I'll wait until those are decided!

Escape From Noise

And yet, Jeffery has yet to introduce a vape mode, despite my many letters and IMs to him on the subject.

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i heard if you turn on dark mode you can only post in the conspiracy subforum, but you didn't hear that from me :tinfoil:

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

itry

Waiting for the darker double dark mode :c00lbert:

Khanstant
i visit a byob tab sometimes just to escape the darkness mode

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I’m gonna wait and see how dark mode goes but probably wait for dank mode

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I’m gonna wait and see how dark mode goes but probably wait for dank mode

still waiting for dork mode

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

prepuce repurposed posted:

still waiting for dork mode

would settle for donk mode

Khanstant
if too many candians post in a thread we run the risk of attracting Drake mode

Escape From Noise

What about Flip Mode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

itry posted:

Waiting for the darker double dark mode :c00lbert:

double dark mode is a "turn off your monitor" joke.

I'm sorry