Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

he looks cute but he's just trying to think of new ways to throw up in my pants

gently caress you!!!!

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 06:35 on May 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Your cat looks like a toaster in the first picture. Or is that a toaster that looks like a cat?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

This little rear end in a top hat coerced me into feeding him because he was eating bread I was using for car repairs.

Then I built him a house.

And a bed he won't even sleep in.

Lookit this dumb rear end in a top hat.

While this dumbass cat rifles through my possessions.

And barely even appreciates that she's warm and safe every day and night.

Sometimes pees on things she's not supposed to, took 2 years to stop hating my girlfriend after we'd started dating.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

This fat shithead hates small children with a passion and strains at the leash to charge and I can only assume bite the poo poo out of them. In particular, he seems to hate children who are having fun, even if they are not moving or moving directly away from him. I have seem him become furious at toddlers and strollers.

He will pick on smaller dogs at the dog park but when confronted by a larger dog he emits a high pitched shriek (not a yelp, I've never heard the sound before) that seems to confuse other dogs as he immediately flees.

Sometimes when you're ready to move on during your walk because its clear to you that he is passionately looking for desiccated cat poo poo to eat but he would prefer to stay and look for rotten garbage to furtively wolf down, the dog will growl like one of the gremlins in the movie Gremlins and attack his leash, biting and shaking it, as if to break its neck.

Thank christ hes only 25 pounds.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

He will pick on smaller dogs at the dog park but when confronted by a larger dog he emits a high pitched shriek (not a yelp, I've never heard the sound before) that seems to confuse other dogs as he immediately flees.

Lmao, solid strategy imo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
there are only a couple small dog breeds that get a pass from me, I think most smaller dogs are tiny nightmares

yippeekiyaymf
May 16, 2002

You seriously have issues.

Go catch more racoons in a net and step away from the computer.
I guess I finally managed to fall asleep around 4 after being up all night exhausted yet unable to sleep after getting my second vaccine yesterday.

My cat decided she wanted to sleep on me so she hops up and proceeds to plant her rotund self right on my arm that got the shot. It was just a touch painful.

I can’t be mad at her though. Our other cat died a couple weeks ago and she has just been following me around and not leaving my side.

But still. She parked herself right on the injection site. If I could find a way to harness that into an alarm, I’d be rich. No one would sleep through it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Can I post in this thread when I hate your pets

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Elviscat posted:

This little rear end in a top hat coerced me into feeding him because he was eating bread I was using for car repairs. ]
Had to double check the username to see if this was a Rytheric post

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Now they're chewing on each other. Freakin weirdos

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Left rear end in a top hat has yet to adapt to the addition of right rear end in a top hat into the household, and it's nearly been a year.

I've been awake for over two days making GBS threads piss. I have refrained from photography of my ill health, but believe me - I am producing a very healthy colour of urine...just, not with my urine. Everything hurts. The washing machine is in constant use. And left rear end in a top hat has taken her bugbear with the noob to eleven. She fights right rear end in a top hat:
    When he walks past her
    When he stays still as she walks past him
    When he moves out of the way as she walks past him
    When he tries to sniff her butt
    When he's too afraid to let her sniff his butt
    When they're both in the bathroom because I called him and only him in so I could be sure he wasn't stealing my food (and the ensuing fight sends him running out and looking to drown his sorrows in human food anyway goddrat it)
    When he's still trying, after all this time and all the scratches on his nose, to be friendly to her
    When he does anything that she has previously been okay with, like sharing a bathmat in front of the loo in order to present a mutual grievance to me, or exploring the contained courtyard's garden side-by-side
And he's starting to fight back, which just affirms what she's been trying to tell me all along.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Fuckin cat keeps catching huge beetles and bringing them inside, then they start shrieking and wake me up at 3 am. gently caress you cat

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
my cat hasn't done anything particularly annoying since I started this thread, but he has taken to sitting on my lap while I'm poopin (he always follows me into the bathroom)

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
Stop flaring at your brother you dickhead

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
after 2 years of never doing it my cat has decided to start trying to lay on me with his rear end right in my face. fucker

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

my dog is a good dog and gives me no displeasure op

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

My 4 week old kitten poo poo the bed. My bed. Twice.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
There's been an rotting smell slowly building in the entrance way of my house. I've been searching for days thinking there might be a break in my septic line that comes in under the floor there.

Today I finally shook out an old pair of sneakers and out dumped a chewed up corpse of a fat mouse that crawled into the toe and died.

loving cats.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Stop eating poo poo you find on the floor

STOP EATING poo poo YOU FIND ON THE loving FLOOR YOU gently caress

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

PinheadSlim posted:

STOP EATING poo poo YOU FIND ON THE loving FLOOR YOU gently caress

Ugh my cat has puked like 3 times this week from eating the stupid plant pieces he finds on the front porch. And of course I stepped in it with my bare feet each time.

He caught an extra fiesty beetle just now and it started flying around!! It ran into me on the couch! I was screaming lol. God dammit Simba

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
My girl rats busted out of their cage today and I spent ages searching for the last one before finding her in the trash can i'd already checked 4 times. I'm really disappointed in her for living up to stereotypes like that.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

How are you even getting into the false ceiling? Can you loving stop? I know you're loving in there when I call you for food and you don't come, and you've been so busy *THUMP* *THUMP* *THUMPING* your fatness around you're eating half what you normally do. Stop it.

How did you even get stuck in your new scratching post?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Elviscat posted:

How did you even get stuck in your new scratching post?

Lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:same:

Banjo Kaczynski
Jul 26, 2016

watch as I pass you by

VivaLa Eeveelution posted:

Left rear end in a top hat has yet to adapt to the addition of right rear end in a top hat into the household, and it's nearly been a year.

I've been awake for over two days making GBS threads piss. I have refrained from photography of my ill health, but believe me - I am producing a very healthy colour of urine...just, not with my urine. Everything hurts. The washing machine is in constant use. And left rear end in a top hat has taken her bugbear with the noob to eleven. She fights right rear end in a top hat:
    When he walks past her
    When he stays still as she walks past him
    When he moves out of the way as she walks past him
    When he tries to sniff her butt
    When he's too afraid to let her sniff his butt
    When they're both in the bathroom because I called him and only him in so I could be sure he wasn't stealing my food (and the ensuing fight sends him running out and looking to drown his sorrows in human food anyway goddrat it)
    When he's still trying, after all this time and all the scratches on his nose, to be friendly to her
    When he does anything that she has previously been okay with, like sharing a bathmat in front of the loo in order to present a mutual grievance to me, or exploring the contained courtyard's garden side-by-side
And he's starting to fight back, which just affirms what she's been trying to tell me all along.

my old cat did exactly this with our other cat, would just beat the poo poo out of him daily. eventually she got too old to win the fights so she'd just stare at him with a mean look all the time. he died at like 13-14 years and she constantly pined for him after he was gone lol

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

My big cat has beaten the poo poo out of the little one and glared her into submission for like, 6 years now, and in the past year they have somehow started somewhat getting along and become wary friends. I find them sitting there looking at eachother a meter apart in the hallway.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
hm lotta cat posting in this thread

very surprising...

NOT!!

get rabbits instead they only ever make your life better unless you enjoy having baseboards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

The Walrus posted:

hm lotta cat posting in this thread

very surprising...

NOT!!

get rabbits instead they only ever make your life better unless you enjoy having baseboards

This rear end in a top hat would LOVE for me to get rabbits.

Because it’s almost June and she hasn’t gotten one in the yard yet.