Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

take the moon

by sebmojo
its hard to find dealers in cadaver city but somehow i manage to scrape up the creditoids and my yen conjures my dealer like a ghost. huffing the noxious susbstance i experience reverse nutrition but its a small price to pay for escaping from these streets of electric blood for exactly 15 min. these streets that subsist on hentai bootlegs and orgone harvesting are usually slick with the blood and guts of some unfortunate angel android who got mugged on their way to their body slavery womb. my ultra-sonic geisha gf keeps me safe from rape drones but she says i spend too much time pleasing my desire scripts. she says she can hear my problem screaming to anyone who'll listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
smoking from the blood bong shaped from nexus roidskin before i hit the darker than black asphalt. the streets are flooded with counterfeit orgones so its a buyer's market. my contact is one of those Babellian freaks who constantly has telepathic protocols feeding him smut sometimes against his will. he eyes me dispassively as i tell him they're disconnecting my gf from her life support coffin. he sniffs and says, "i can tell you want the money just for drugs and i̷̢̺͕̫͉̫̘͉̬̳̫̭̦̽v̸̡̮̠͕̯̤̺̟̣̝͈̦̤͈̲͛́̊̒́̿̂̈̀̃͝͝͠ẹ̷̡̤̻̙̫̺͉̮̏͌̃͛̈̽͒̒͜ ̸̡͙̤͔̜̲̔͒̅͝ͅh̷̫͚̟̮̬̦̜̐͆̀̅͆̋̏͌͐́̍̏͑̔̕ȁ̵͉̠̖̗͕̮̦͙ď̸̦̫͓̟̹͐̀̈́͑̈́̉̿̎̀̕͠͝ ̵̡̡̨͎̮̳͇̹͚̯́̈́̌̔̃i̵̼͓̺̥̟͓̪͔͌͆ť̶̛̛̝̈͆̔͐̇̏́͊͗͠͝ ̶̢̛̙͚͙̹̹̠̹̦̖͓̱̔̅̀͋͋͊͗̔͌̉͠͝ų̴͚̜̗̙̭̬͎̠̙̋͋͒̿̄͊̋̀̃̈́̐̂̅̌̕p̴̟͉̝͙̳͍͔͎̬͉͖͂̈́̃̀̈͊́͘̕͝͝ͅ ̸̩̫͔̖̯͈̰̎̒̇͜t̶̡̛͉̖͙̹̂̀̿̾̎̀̃̄́̐ò̴̡̩͔̽̀̀̾͐̂̈́̉͒̾͝ ̵̧͉̺̰̳͚̘̂̊̈́͋͑ḫ̷̡̢̗͍̞̘̤̭̺̜̭̝̔̋͝e̷̫̻̝̩̘̬̯̟̎̌̈͆̀̕͝r̵͉̗̩̊̌̉̈ẽ̴͍̝̹̖̲͈̱̺͎͑͋͆̽̎̈́̑͠͝ͅ ̸̛̦̠̗̱̙̰̫͂͐̎́̽̃̀̈́͌̀̓̚̕w̴̲̥̔̾̎̄̈́̚ͅi̴̡̛̗̗͈̰͈̲͔͓̱̝̺̬͛̂͊̈́̾́̑̈́͗̆̋̕ẗ̶̘̖̲̩̭͉͍̺̻̭̭́̐̄͆̓̅͋̍͂̽̂͂h̶̟͓̩̜͇͈̗͚̝̫̊͊̓̏̉͗̊͒͒͒́͘͝ ̵̣̞͎͍̭̲̖̣͍̜̌͊͂t̶͓͔̻͖̅̊̿̓̽͆̍̕͘͘͝ḩ̸̛̱̖͎͈̠̱͙̣̩̰̻͂̈́̇͐̆͐̚ͅȩ̵̭̬̍́̂͛́̓͋ͅs̸͕̞̝̹͉̮̼̘͕̬̼̊̊͒̀è̵̡̛̥̥͈͕̙̺̜͇̓͛̍̉̈́͜ ̵̡̢̛̦̺̗̪̱̠̭̫̪̼̘̭̥̈́̔̒͌̈́̋̇̐d̵̛̛͎̮̹͇̂̄̿̏̎́̄̚͘è̷̢͈̩̠̖͔̥ś̴̛̹͚̠̘̆͑͗̌́͛̀̅̽̊̀͘̕p̷̢̢̨͚̝͓̱̹̦̪̹̪̼̐̈́́̈́̿̅͠e̸̮̺͔͙̬͉̠̫̭̐͗̄̀̈́̐̀͛̓̓͒ṟ̷͉̮͚̳̞̼̊̂͐͗̓̚ͅa̴̡̨͙̙͈̩͈̲̬͖̰̜͇̙̎̂̓͒̈́̎́̓͗̅̊̽͠ţ̵̢̯̣̙͖̫̻͔̱̫͐̄ȩ̷̙̙̰͎̟͎̟̐́̏̍͋̌̍͋͠ ̷̨̢̬̦͇̰̝̬̳̀̎̓́̆̒͆͋͋̀̕̚ą̶̧͇͈͉͉͌̽͂͐̓̅͑̾̏̓͝ḑ̸̝̯͙͓̤͚̞̺̣̔̀̀͒̓̊d̸̙̜͓̖̜͖̦̯͕͒̆̈́͗̇̆̒͑̋̌ḭ̶̰̪͕̟̫̗͊̓̽̐͛͘͝c̷̛͙̖̝͚͒̂̏́̾̔̈̈͐̽͐̄͑͘ẗ̶̥̘͓̋̂́͆ṣ̶́̈́́ ̷̡̱̩̹̝̦͗̈́͒̈͐̌ẘ̴̢̱̙̲̠͎̙̖̥̘̘̱̖̽h̷̬̥͓̩̘̙̠̲̹̜̠̘̙͗̒̌̒́̍̀̆͂͜͝ǫ̶͈̠͉̀͋̈̀̈́͜ͅd̶̡̨̟̟̟̤͎̯̞̗̝̠̪̤̗͒͑̏̽̚ ̵̢͕̳͖̭̤̲̓̀̽̈́͛̋̀c̵̡̺̦̠͙̟̣̦̗̈́͛̿̀͊̉̿͋̌͛̇̔͝͝ŏ̷̙̠̬̳̔̊͊͗̃̀̀͜͝ṛ̴̝͊͗͗͗̋͗͊͐̾̋̔̓̓̕͠r̴̪͖͍̮̬̙̥͊u̵̬̽̃̚͠ͅp̴͈̮͈̋̐͗̈́̈́̅͊̍̊t̶͉̜̓̌̍͝͝ ̸̨̡̪̤̙͂͒̊͆̅͒͝ṫ̴̬̣̈̾̑͐̀̇̀̃́͐̆͑̐h̶̢̬͔͇̹͔̹͇̻̞̠̱̰̹͌̉̄̅͌̕e̴̢̩̖̻̦̻͎͙̺̤͕͖̺̩̓̈́̎̈́̀̒͒i̸̢͉̹͖͊́̀̆͑̇͌̅̍͐̕ͅͅr̵̹͖͙̞̱͚̦̺͚̦̦̾̀͂̏͆̾̈́̌͑̑̅̚̚͜ͅ ̶̠̰͉͙̔͆̏͑ơ̵͚͕̼̜͐̄̓̑̇̈͒̍̑͘͘̚̕͝w̷̨̙̲̻̥̪͕͆͋̍̽ṉ̷͙̜̖͇̮̲̜̝̾̄́́̍͒͊̿̈́͛͊̓͋̚̕ ̸̥͖̻̞͎͈͕̎̌͑̈̋̄̋͑̃͒͠͝͝͠g̸̡̳͙̪͉̮͈̙̱͆́̓̀̕f̶̪̻̯͈̱̱̩͐̈́̉̔̍̔͂̔̈́̆̅͠s̴̨̹̈́̽̐̉̐͐̀͑̔͝ ̴̛̥̣̰̟̻̱̒̔͛̀̓̉̿̍̌̾͌̚͘͝ͅh̴̥̮͎̹̖̪̦̤̯̓̈͑̓͒̀̓͘ȩ̵̢̧̢̹̯̱̹̦̜͚̀́̒͌̒̀̉̋͒͗̓ͅx̶͇̝͇̞̀͆̄͝ͅͅâ̸̬͎̖͚̓̎̀̈́̿͘͠m̸̡̻̠̥̖̮̦̼̲͔̠̒̈́͆͐͑͐͒̀̉͂̅̂̕͠ͅa̷̧̡̛̮̩̗̮͍̺̥̣̭̅͛̃͋̐̿ͅỉ̵̢̼̼̪̖͇̬̜̩̿̅̌̆̃̑͑́̑͐̊̌͒̕͜n̶̻͕͙̖̹̈̋͌̾́̎͋͜f̷̮̰̲̯̗͈̑̾̃̓̈́́͝r̶̡̨̨͖̭̤̬̬̲͇̞̦̅͗̈́̐̒͋̈̇͗̐̕a̶̰̯̭̖̕m̷͉̳̦̞͈̺̗̥͉̖͗͒̕͜͜͜e̵̥̰̲͖͉̓̅͋̎̽̃̌͋̉͐͝͠͝͝s̴̢̢̼͙̜͓̪͙̲̪̩̟̾̓͊͊̊̋̑͑͊̍̈̎͘͝

Manifisto

seema offers me the pipeling, a wisp of smoke curling lazily heavenward, pitchblack nugget of hellscape onyx burning in the bowl. one of the street grotesques plasters his face against the window, his bugeyes mocking my hesitance. "he's right, you know," she says through quivering cyberpalps. The Zeiss omnileech interface on her neck lets out a gravelly chuckle. "to have never swum through the twelfth door is absolutely shapirulent for someone your age. just a puff, a moment of screaming ego death, and the dark sight will be yours." they're all absolutely right, I realize, it is only animal fear that holds me back. shaking, I grab the pipeling and press it to my lips. too late, I observe seema's corpselike vestigial third hand curling and gesturing, a sure sign that she has sprung a trap, ensnaring me to feed her addiction. benzene flavorsmells blossom noxiously in my throat, the rope of consciousness dissolves in my hands, and I plunge into the abyss.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
because I exist almost entirely in the world of my vr goggles I just poo poo in a cardboard box now