Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

W O R L D . R E C O R D ##

LUCIFER MURDERD IN 3 MINTUES HAHAHAHAAAA

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI

N O C T U R N E

- True Demon Ending -

Team who mudredrd him:

• SMT: Nocturne - MAH ULTIMATE DEMON TEAM

WORLD RECORD TIMES AGAIN BITCHES HAHAHA. OH YEAS THIS IS NOW FOR SHIN MEGAMI TESNI: NOCTURNE. THIS IS LSITERALLY THE MOST DIFICUCLT SMT GAME EVERY MADE AND THAT CANNOT BE ARGUEED ALTHOUGH I"M SURE IT WILL WITHIN VARIOUS YOUTUBE COMMENTS. THE TULTIMATE BOSS IN THE GAME--LUCIFER--ON HARD MODE IS SHOWN TO YOU HERE KILLED IN 3* MINUTES B O O Y A. IN CASE YOU WERE WANDONERING WHICH YOU WERE--YES, THIS IS THE WORLDWISE RECORD ARCHIEVEMENT (IN THE WORLD)

Before 300 million idiots start posting comments like "HUR I"VE SEEN LUCI KILELD IN LIKE 1 MINUTE--THIS ISN"T THE WORLD RECORD!!!!!!", let me responds:

POST LINK TO VIDEO OR SHUT THE FARK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 凸[◣_◢]凸

WORLD

WISE

FREAKING

RECORD

*actual time = 3 min 10 sec

######################################

WE DID IT! WE FFREAKING DID IT. THE WORLD RECORD!!!!!! WOU"DN"T BE HERE AT THIS POINT WITHUOT MY GO*DA*M PERSONA BROS. BIG FARKING SHOUT OUTS TO LL MY NIGGAS:

Melon Bread

Brendle

Cool Buff Man

Dinosaur Jerk

Dans

Lain Wave

SexHaver1981

Mrs. Badcrumble

Ozz Factor

The Young Homer

Capnpayne

NOTSKORN

German Joey

microfetus

Fairport

S E M P E R . G A M E S

Night Crew bi0tch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

insane anime posted:

W O R L D . R E C O R D ##

LUCIFER MURDERD IN 3 MINTUES HAHAHAHAAAA

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI

N O C T U R N E

- True Demon Ending -

Team who mudredrd him:

• SMT: Nocturne - MAH ULTIMATE DEMON TEAM

WORLD RECORD TIMES AGAIN BITCHES HAHAHA. OH YEAS THIS IS NOW FOR SHIN MEGAMI TESNI: NOCTURNE. THIS IS LSITERALLY THE MOST DIFICUCLT SMT GAME EVERY MADE AND THAT CANNOT BE ARGUEED ALTHOUGH I"M SURE IT WILL WITHIN VARIOUS YOUTUBE COMMENTS. THE TULTIMATE BOSS IN THE GAME--LUCIFER--ON HARD MODE IS SHOWN TO YOU HERE KILLED IN 3* MINUTES B O O Y A. IN CASE YOU WERE WANDONERING WHICH YOU WERE--YES, THIS IS THE WORLDWISE RECORD ARCHIEVEMENT (IN THE WORLD)

Before 300 million idiots start posting comments like "HUR I"VE SEEN LUCI KILELD IN LIKE 1 MINUTE--THIS ISN"T THE WORLD RECORD!!!!!!", let me responds:

POST LINK TO VIDEO OR SHUT THE FARK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 凸[◣_◢]凸

WORLD

WISE

FREAKING

RECORD

*actual time = 3 min 10 sec

WE DID IT! WE FFREAKING DID IT. THE WORLD RECORD!!!!!! WOU"DN"T BE HERE AT THIS POINT WITHUOT MY GO*DA*M PERSONA BROS. BIG FARKING SHOUT OUTS TO LL MY NIGGAS:

Melon Bread

Brendle

Cool Buff Man

Dinosaur Jerk

Dans

Lain Wave

SexHaver1981

Mrs. Badcrumble

Ozz Factor

The Young Homer

Capnpayne

NOTSKORN

German Joey

microfetus

Fairport

S E M P E R . G A M E S

Night Crew bi0tch

lmfao

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Vengeance deluxe edition has this stuff, anyone know if it matters?

• DLC Content - Mitama Dance of Wealth
• DLC Content - Mitama Dance of EXP
• DLC Content - Mitama Dance of Miracles
• Demon Subquest - Sakura Cinders of the East
• Demon Subquest - Holy Will and Profane Dissent

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the Mitamas are grind dlc which you absolutely do not need in V, and the sub quests are bonus fusions + more Lore. I never had the base game dlc quests but they were.prolly cool.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The DLC sidequests in the original were basically just boss fights that let you fuse them afterwards

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Holy Will and Profane Dissent is the Dagda DLC. The other one is Konohana Sakuya. I just bought the demifiend / fiend dlc in the original but all of the OG dlc comes with the base game (except those mitamas which are cheat codes).

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

it matters to the devs, who you should be supporting without hesitation

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

The only DLC I picked up for the first game was the Demifiend stuff and it was pretty cool, all the bosses were a lot of fun especially if you tried to beat them at lower levels, so the boss fight DLCs might be solid. The mitamas are basically just metal slimes and they would frequently spawn even in the base game so I wouldn't bother with those.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The demifiend stuff was a little more interesting than the others in that they were spaced out throughout the entire game and offered some story bits

The others like Cleopatra/Athena/etc. were all just "activate quest, go to the marker and fight the boss"

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

bees x1000 posted:

first 3 are grinding maps iirc were in base game, dont know what the last 2 are dont think they were in the original so probably similar to the original subquestg dlc. A side quest to unlock some dlc only demons

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I wonder if I'll beat Demifiend this time. Probably not

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMO-eAwvvuY might be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

They're doing the daily demon videos again for Vengeance until it comes out, 3D Fenrir looks cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVOG8hQFyYk