Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Thread title says it all: show off the coolest jersey you own. For example, here's a photo of myself wearing my 73-74 era Houston Aeros jersey (a reproduction).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Edward Mass posted:

Thread title says it all: show off the coolest jersey you own. For example, here's a photo of myself wearing my 73-74 era Houston Aeros jersey (a reproduction).

That's a cool jersey!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I own an authentic road Derek Fisher jersey which is extremely rare and I only paid $30 for it because it fell off a truck into a Chinese ebay seller's hands.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
As someone who has collected ~160 jerseys over the last 20 years, my favorite is probably my Dwayne Johnson Miami jersey. The intersection of football and wrestling in my collection just feels so right for me.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Steve Nash Santa Clara Jersey.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Signed Doug Flutie Bills jersey

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Rex "Sex Cannon" Grossman Bears jersey

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Signed Duncan Keith Blackhawks home jersey. Goes along with a signed puck from him and a bobblehead I managed to get my hands on when I worked at the United Center.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Flyers Antero Niitymaki 3rd jersey w/ that 3D embossed logo. An extremely dated, cursed jersey that nobody else seems to have. It's my go-to now for when I go to games

I also have a Lowell Lock Monsters jersey that slaps. They were another victim of New Jersey Devils homogenization

shyduck fucked around with this message at 16:04 on May 25, 2021

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i own a bootleg curtis enis jersey that is totally blank in the front and has the wrong number on the back.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
I own quite a few cool jerseys, but none will ever hold a candle to this bad boy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
An old Mighty Ducks green alternate jersey from the late 90s. We went to a Ducks-Panthers game in Broward when I was 9 or 10 (So around 99 or 00), the Ducks lost in OT, but we were able to go downstairs and be outside their locker room after the game. A bunch of players, notable Paul Kariya and Teemu Selanne, signed the jersey and were all generally cool.

Comedy option: a knockoff 1994 Giants Dave Brown jersey, notably for the cool NFL 75th anniversary patch, and somehow fitting better than any of the expensive, official NFL jerseys I've ever bought...

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I have a 2021 Harden Rockets jersey complete with fatsuit.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
I have a Blake Griffin clippers jersey from his rookie season that never happened, then they changed the jerseys for the season the year after when he actually played more than like two preseason games.

Also I have a bunch of AFL guernseys including the Hawthorn Hawks harlequin nightmare.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Dae-Ho Lee Mariners jersey

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Latvian national team jersey

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
A number of contenders:

- game issued Royce Clayton Jays grey, special because it was cheaper than a blank replica.
- Algerian hockey team road green
- South African hockey team road green

But the winner is probably the Coventry Dragons Wade Belak.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

I ordered this three months ago and it just showed up with no warning or tracking information today so I think that makes it the coolest one I have. Fashionably late

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I've got a grenadan football association shirt and shorts that my parents bought me while they were on vacation.

Both are incredibly lightweight and super comfortable in hot weather.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

For jerseys from pro/college teams, my favorite obscure one is probably the 2006 Oregon football jersey I have -- it was from the end of the season when they wore the diamond plating on the sleeve uniforms for the first time against Oregon State, and the font is unique for that one game. Doesn't hurt that it's a Haloti Ngata jersey as well.

I bought a USA Rugby replica for the Rugby World Cup 2019 and wore it to see the U.S. earn a share of the wooden spoon against Argentina, so that's also pretty cool.

From my amateur sports career, I got to swap jerseys with a friend at a tournament a couple years ago -- I hadn't seen him for a few years, and he's the one that got me into the sport when we were in grad school. That one has a lot of sentimental value for sure.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I ordered this three months ago and it just showed up with no warning or tracking information today so I think that makes it the coolest one I have. Fashionably late

Nice man - my favorite jersey in the NBA. It looks fantastic and the Suns should never, ever change it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I can deal with a swoosh but get the gently caress out of here with the words PayPal, yeesh

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Signed Leon Powe jersey. Had to custom order it and he saw me wearing it in the stands and came up to sign it for me.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I don't have a photo of myself wearing it because it's child-size but I won a Jose Canseco Devil Rays jersey in a drawing at a home show at the Trop when I was a kid. I also won lower bowl tickets to the game, and I was able to find the box score because I remembered David Wells was the opposing pitcher and Jose hit a dinger off him that hasn't landed yet.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Signed Leon Powe jersey. Had to custom order it and he saw me wearing it in the stands and came up to sign it for me.

That is extremely cool.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Salvor_Hardin posted:

that's dope as hell

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

Definitely the most expensive one I own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Ohtani Nippon Ham Fighters probably? I’ve never been to Japan but my mom picked it up for me when she was there in like 2016.