Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’m def going to change my ol avatar to an actual cyborg mug so I’ll also have to reconsider my gang tags. I think time has come for Downworlders to go, unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Someone is an absolute king

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Woo :)

It's really nice thanks to IGgy IGsen for making such a bad rear end gang tag!!!

However I now realize all of my posts are gigantic because of three huge gang tags. Oh no

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

a cyborg mug posted:

Woo :)

It's really nice thanks to IGgy IGsen for making such a bad rear end gang tag!!!

However I now realize all of my posts are gigantic because of three huge gang tags. Oh no

Clearly worth it, your posts are as girthy as Father Kojima

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Do not be ashamed of the size of your gangtags. It makes all your posts better.

I also just found this. It's not about bread but I still love it.
https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/1400621944609951747?s=20

fucked-up birthday
Sep 7, 2006

I ate a big rear end steak sandwich today it was good. Also thanks for making the rad gang tag

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hell yeah! I'm glad so many people choose to rep Bread Club.

I'm going to the store shortly and I'll be sure to get some bread again. I always eat too much bread so I'm often out of it.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Clearly you just don’t buy enough bread

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Got bread. Happy man, happy life.

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/1407086077504987137?s=20

This is now also the Satoshi Kojimas on Social Media thread. It's always been, honestly.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ate french bread pizza bull poo poo

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I had to buy unfamiliar bread yesterday because it was nearly midnight and they were out of my regular brand. I'm sure this bread will be just as nice, because all bread is nice

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

SG Bamboo posted:

all bread is nice

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Kojima taking no prisoners

https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/1431415162121043969?s=19

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

I am excited for Kojima at all out, and I hope he defeats jon moxley

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Brotherhood
Resilience
Encouragement
Attitude
Dominion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Kojima has a big match tonight. Gonna send him all my energy. Ate much bread to be ready for the task.