Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bogus Adventure posted:

https://voca.ro/1czos81hbCjc

(couldn't listen or reply because I was at work teaching kiddos, but lmao)

this is going to be incredible. sunday will rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Skeezy posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://voca.ro/141GTVQ4RQks

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

https://voca.ro/1ed1PsK7elr7

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Demon Yoda rear end voice lmfso

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

This thread delivers lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the show is really happening.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i'm gonna call this match straight down the middle despite my large and ungainly body. i've asked the seamstresses backstage to use a ref shirt i stole from a foot locker employee to make the spare ref shirt little demon found big enough for my giant failed hoss shoulders

if anyone tries to bribe me to influence the outcome with this match i will not hesitate to use my signature move the Atomic Bulldog where i jump and grab your nuts and slam them straight into the mat. i'll never go back to developmental. i'll hold a camera if i have to

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

That Little Demon posted:

This thread delivers lmao

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
smell that? smells like feces and fear in here. smells like john cena’s shorts when he sees my lead helmet. smells like the rec center in Pocatello is about to be QUAKING with hardcore wrestling energy. It smellls... like psychos night

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

[camera fades from black, revealing a darkly lit business office adorned in barbed wire and thumbtacks. Two MASSIVE Singapore Canes are crossed in the shape of an X on a mantle above the most expensive business chair you’ve ever seen. You hear the sound of a beercan pop open shortly followed by the sound of a cheap a lighters ignition. A swirl of smoke wafts through the air just as the chair turns around to reveal... Sandman McMahon...]

You know, there’s been a lot of talk out there about who’s the baddest rear end of em all. Who’s the toughest nut to crack! Well quite frankly that Nut is me! And indeed, I am ready to launch off the highest ladder you’ve got and drive the billion dollar cane through the skull of anyone! who’s dares to step foot in this... very... ring!

[I take a powerful but professional sip of beer]

I may not be booked on tonight’s show, but consider this full warning to all the assholes and the sluts out there, my favourite position is gorilla, and I’ll be waiting for you!

[I pull another can of cheap beer out of my business pants, crack it open WITH AUTHORITY and pour it down my throat before smashing the can into my forehead. I glare into the camera snarling heavily while the camera fades back into the black. AC/DC playing somewhere in the background]

Oh yeah I’m a hometown babyface with a heart of gold please cheer me!

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Almost time, Larry Parrish. Almost time... for Psycho's Night. I'm ready. I'm hungry. That title round your waist is a double cheeseburger and I'm just fixin' to chow down. Bangin' on the table just ready to go, ready to eat! Let's go baby.

They say I don't have a chance because you're a legend and I'm a nobody. They might be right, Larry Parrish, you are the champion. You are the legend. But just think for a moment - you remember when it was your first time underneath those lights, when you first came in, just a cute lil' blue chipper from Duncan's wrestling school. Do you remember how excited you were to get in there for the first time? Long time ago, for sure, but do you remember it?

Well this is my first time. And that's how excited I am. For this match. We're stealing the show, whether the boys like it or not.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

https://voca.ro/1edMMCAMWnqI

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Skeezy posted:

:csleep:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I’m the guy who is already in the ring when the show comes back from commercial

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

thanks everybody, hope u all had a great Psycho's Night

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Here I am cutting promos via vocaroo, and wondering whether I should tell my students that the reason my voice is all hosed up is because I'm in the middle of a feud with someone I've never even met.

Lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Psycho Night was canceled due to low ticket sales.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm a heel. Like the Edge and Christian type who thinks he's funny and great but is more annoying and isn't as good as he thinks.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I forgot everyone. Sorry. I’m actually looking into a way to make CAW and do it that way. Stay tuned

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Skeezy posted:

Psycho Night was canceled due to low ticket sales.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I shaved all my body hair and drenched myself in baby oil for almost no reason last night

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

WatermelonGun posted:

smell that? smells like feces and fear in here. smells like john cena’s shorts when he sees my lead helmet. smells like the rec center in Pocatello is about to be QUAKING with hardcore wrestling energy. It smellls... like psychos night

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

you didn't expect psychos night to actually happen on psychos night, did you? that's not psycho

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Patware posted:

you didn't expect psychos night to actually happen on psychos night, did you? that's not psycho

:hellyeah:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Patware posted:

lol

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm a 2000s e-fed character, which means I'm a dark brooding tweener who does heel poo poo all the time to heels and faces alike but still gets universally cheered by massive crowds because I'm so badass and cool.

Also I'm the best at everything in the ring, and every move I do is a finisher. My entrance theme is usually something by Eminem but I change it every few weeks.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

it was you, austin. it was you all along, austin.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

https://voca.ro/1SsNPCSlyJzu

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
It took me a bit to decide but i finally had the realization that no man is ever truly good, no man is ever truly e
vil

Whether I'm face or heel depends on whatever Tommy End is doing, I'll be the opposite to balance the powers.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've decided to be a heel. Except my villainous actions are actually cute and endearing, like those of a cat. That's why I'm called The Beer Cat.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

I heard the commissioner re-instated Larry Parrish. All I have to say about that is...

congratulations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I heard he was blacklisted after refusing to drop the title outside of the shitpost forums. Good to see they let him back he might become a legend one day.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Half Heel, Half Face

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Hirez posted:

Half Heel, Half Face

We call that a Tweener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m a babyface/heel tweener as well. Always nice to see another babyfeeler around