Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

All the arms we need are for hugging
I am ready for Zach Wilson to get me excited only to hurt me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
It's cut day guys!

Remember to bring your rosters down to 24 people - there will be time to grab up dropped players if you need them on Sep 1 before we lock in contracts, but it should be a waiver wire activity.

JTinsdale
Jul 1, 2014
Here are my contract extensions for the Draft picks!

5 Years

George Kittle
Tyrell Williams

3 Years

Xavier Jones
Qadree Ollison

1 Year

Benny Snell

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011
Contract time...

5 years
Carson Wentz
Rams
Marquez Callaway

3 years
Demarcus Robinson
Eric Ebron

1 year
Scott Miller
Chris Boswell

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
Jermar Jefferson
Justice Hill

Giovanni Bernard
Hunter Henry

Broncos D/ST

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Tevin Coleman - 5
Patriots - 5
Colts - 3
Andy Dalton - 1

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

Are we able to pick up free agents now and contracts lock on Sep 1st or do we pick up free agents and contracts lock on Sep 1st?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Davante Adams
Dawson Knox

Chiefs Def
Ben Roethlisberger

Cair Santos

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

OhSnapGangsta posted:

Are we able to pick up free agents now and contracts lock on Sep 1st or do we pick up free agents and contracts lock on Sep 1st?

You should be able to submit waiver wires requests which will process at noon on the 1st. I'll also unlock any newly dropped players so they can also be picked up via first come first serve. Then you can submit final contacts tomorrow after the waivers have processed.

Alucard fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Sep 1, 2021

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
New Orleans DEF - 5
Salvon Ahmed - 5
Derek Carr - 3
Rashaad Penny - 3
Donovan Peoples-Jones - 1
Tyler Johnson - 1

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
5 - Boyd, PIT
3 - Shepard, Williams
1 - Jarwin, Jones

spacejung fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Sep 7, 2021

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Ninek11 posted:

Updated contract time...

5 years
Carson Wentz
Rams
Marquez Callaway

3 years
Demarcus Robinson
Eric Ebron

1 year
Sammy Watkins
Chris Boswell

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

5 Years
Austin Hooper
Dazz Newsome
Jameis Winston

3 Years
Lamical Perine
Jimmy Graham

1 Year
Jason Myers
Mark Ingram

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS
5 year: Davis, Strachan
3 year: Valdes-Scantling, Blackenship
1 year: Lindsey, Doyle

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
so....do we have an official policy on lineups not getting set?

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Veritek83 posted:

so....do we have an official policy on lineups not getting set?

All I can point out is that Flint Tropics's roster as-is had no way to beat you this week even with perfect lineups. I think ~97 was their max with little of value on the waiver wire.

That makes the mulligan a little easier to swallow as long as they are able to participate for the rest of the season

edit: looking a little closer their max was 116.98. Still quite unlikely to beat you after Lamar is done I guess

spacejung fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Sep 13, 2021

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Anyone got an issue with "if you don't have a lineup set, you will get the default suggestions from the FantasySharks lineup coach" tool that's on the top of the lineup setting thing?

And penalty will be that every 3 times that I have to do that poo poo, you drop a spot in the draft order...

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Alucard posted:

Anyone got an issue with "if you don't have a lineup set, you will get the default suggestions from the FantasySharks lineup coach" tool that's on the top of the lineup setting thing?

And penalty will be that every 3 times that I have to do that poo poo, you drop a spot in the draft order...

Happy with that

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Yeah, that works for me

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I am just wondering how it would be possible for someone to miss setting three times when a lineup set once will migrate to the following week.. does missing bye swaps count against you?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Yeah I'd probably say missing player byes would count unless there's no adequate substitution. Essentially it doesn't have to be the best possible lineup but there's gotta be some demonstration of reasonable effort.

OhSnapGangsta
Jun 24, 2006

So last week was a little rough. I thought I set a line-up but I guess I didn't save it or something was invalid about the line-up that I didn't notice. I wasn't trying to throw!

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

Not that it's going to matter, but the global player lock still being in effect when there are games yet to be played is pretty rough.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Well it seems like the omicron variant has come in just in time to gently caress up everyone's fantasy playoffs. I can undo the lock but I doubt it'll do any good at this point.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

All I'm saying is I should get the win if Garrett Gilbert goes off for 50 tonight

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS
Grats DHaddon!

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Hey folks, I'll put up a new thread fairly soon, but I want to note that the plaque is going to hit the final entry with season 12. I don't know how many folks want to keep this thing going, but I dunno if I'm going to have the time beyond this season to keep the momentum of commishing, and closing out the plaque seems like as good a time as any to either pass the torch or retire the league.

Ninek11
Aug 22, 2011

Alucard posted:

Hey folks, I'll put up a new thread fairly soon, but I want to note that the plaque is going to hit the final entry with season 12. I don't know how many folks want to keep this thing going, but I dunno if I'm going to have the time beyond this season to keep the momentum of commishing, and closing out the plaque seems like as good a time as any to either pass the torch or retire the league.

Sad face

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

I would love to see the league continue on, or continue in a modified form, but totally understand the pressures of real life take precedence over fantasy football.

definitely think we need to make a decision before the rookie draft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
New thread is up - happy for someone else to take the mantle after this season!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4003776