Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

moxley is like half an inch shorter than the gigantic triple h who towers over all nxt stars. And that's why i like him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Mox's wife had baby

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Defiance Industries posted:

Like many cool finishers in WWE, it had to go because they ask you how you can do it on Show. And answering that you would finish the match in a different way is not allowed because the only way you're allowed to win a match in WWE is with your one move.

I'm not sure why that wouldn't work for a bigger person, it's literally just a DDT where you're facing away from the guy taking it instead of towards him.

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Benne posted:

If you grew up in a certain part of small-town America you definitely knew a Jon Moxley in your social group. A good-meaning dirtbag, but still a dirtbag nonetheless, smoking Camels in a beat-up Trans Am that's blasting Def Leppard. You're maybe too young for the *real* parties he's going to later that night, but he'll let you hang out for a bit, toss you a can of Busch, get you home before your mom starts asking questions.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

you just described joey janela, good job.

Endless Mike posted:

Joey wouldn't get you home before mom starts asking questions, actually

Janela would be the guy saying "You wanna party, kid? Hell fuckin' yeah you do!" and taking the teenager to the adult party, only to forget them when he has a fight with his girlfriend/sneaks out to gently caress the nastiest skank at the party/does too much meth and disappears down the road with the biggest burnout ever and a halfbaked idea to get burritos from three states away.

Moxley is the guy saying "Hey, kid, you okay? Come sit over here and drink a beer with me," and watches out for the teenager to make sure no one fucks with him and he doesn't get too drunk or do hard drugs. When the party is over he takes the kid home in his '79 Trans Am while explaining why the kid needs to get into Alice Cooper, then drops him off a block from home and says "You're cool, kid, but give it a few more years before you come party with us, alright? Stay cool, kid."

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

StarkRavingMad posted:

Mox's wife had baby

this is a picture of moxley holding his new baby