Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
dreamt I had sex with Sable circa the year 1999

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

dreamt I had sex with Sable circa the year 1999

if you cum in the dream you cum in real life

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I had a dream that Samoa Joe and Odyssey Jones had a match that broke the Meltzer star system. I didn’t see the actual match, just read a report about it.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Shortly after Benoit, I dreamed that rather than killing himself, he took a Raw hostage and said that if nobody in the back could beat him, he'd blow up the arena and everyone in it. Everyone in the back tried and failed to beat him and suddenly Eddie's music hits. Benoit was like "Eddie? But you died!" to which Eddie replied "I lied, ese!" and frog splashed Benoit into Hell.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Marcade posted:

Shortly after Benoit, I dreamed that rather than killing himself, he took a Raw hostage and said that if nobody in the back could beat him, he'd blow up the arena and everyone in it. Everyone in the back tried and failed to beat him and suddenly Eddie's music hits. Benoit was like "Eddie? But you died!" to which Eddie replied "I lied, ese!" and frog splashed Benoit into Hell.

lol

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Had a dream I had my pro wrestling debut wrestling Evil Uno in the opener of Full Gear. Everyone on this forum laughed at me because I had a long piece of toilet paper sticking out of my tights

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
fell asleep with my mask on on the train the other day and had a dream i was facing steve blackman in a "Slime Match" where a bucket of slime was suspended above the ring and whoever took it off the hook got to keep it. steve blackman had a health bar above his head and no one commented on it and it gave me stage fright because i couldnt stop thinking about it

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I had a dream where I was in the ring and got beaten up by a couple people for some reason, one of them was Jungle Boy. Then Nick Jackson came out for the save and cleaned house. He went like "you're not beating up Dan Severn on my watch" and really hammed it up, gesturing energetically saying poo poo like "Come get some!"
Suddenly it was like I was watching TV instead of in the ring recovering from an rear end-kicking and I just saw a shot of Jungle Boy looking shocked and being very cowardly heelish. I don't know what happened next but I don't think I woke up immediately.

I'm also not sure if this is obvious or not but I'm not Dan Severn.
I'm pretty sure he'd kick everyone's rear end.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Nov 16, 2021

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Marcade posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Had a dream last night that NXT 2.0 poached both Danhausen and Sting. They made a big shocking debut during the last few minutes of the show as a tag team. They were called “The Dandies” or something, and they came to the ring to Gloria Gaynor’s I Will Survive. They received a tepid response from the crowd.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i had a dream that brock lesnar was chasing people through a crowded flea market, snatching people up and giving them f5s. he snatched up jim cornette and jim was crying and begging for my help, but he took the f5.

then i woke up and heard about the f5 in kentucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

NienNunb posted:

Had a dream last night that NXT 2.0 poached both Danhausen and Sting. They made a big shocking debut during the last few minutes of the show as a tag team. They were called “The Dandies” or something, and they came to the ring to Gloria Gaynor’s I Will Survive. They received a tepid response from the crowd.