Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rye on white
good luck little guy hope you catch a lot of worms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

inshallah

biosterous

good luck, spider!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

biosterous posted:

good luck, spider!

:spiderguy:

nitsuga

I got bees and butterflies chilling in my yard. makes me happy. don’t eat them, ok spider?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

nitsuga posted:

I got bees and butterflies chilling in my yard. makes me happy. don’t eat them, ok spider?

:spiderguy:

FutonForensic

just sat and watched a spider eat my eyes

Escape From Noise

I keep almost washing a spider down the drain in the shower! They keep getting caught in the tub or sink. Saved them twice so far. I hope I haven't accidentally washed any down the drain!

vanisher

A squirrel gathers some moss for it's cocoon, ready to metamorphize into a bird to complete it's life cycle

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

love to watch spiders build webs - recently had a lot of tiny little orbweaver spiders start to build their first ones and sat and made the weed noise while watching them.

it's especially neat since they do this by feel and instinct alone being almost blind

also leaf curling spiders are rad to watch work as they web up a dry old leaf and then the web hardens and tightens it up into a little home, also it's always funny to see the lazy ones that instead use an old snail shell

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

A squirrel gathers some moss for it's cocoon, ready to metamorphize into a bird to complete it's life cycle

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
That's what robert the bruce did when he was king of scotland.

take the moon

by sebmojo
there was a spider in my room at one point & i hope i didnt swallow them in my sleep tbh

biosterous posted:

good luck, spider!

nut posted:

inshallah

echoing these and mixing in my own sincerest wishes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Watching a spider build a nest from now on is refered to as "kingly" behaviour.

Stoner Sloth

Prurient Squid posted:

Watching a spider build a nest from now on is refered to as "kingly" behaviour.

right up there with curing scrofula imo

Manifisto

op was there some kind of message woven into the nest, such as "some pig" or "mars needs women" or the like?

ty nesamdoom!

rye on white

Manifisto posted:

op was there some kind of message woven into the nest, such as "some pig" or "mars needs women" or the like?

there was a fly stuck in it

Prof. Crocodile

rye on white posted:

there was a fly stuck in it

circle of life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I hope that spider finds the curds and whey.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher