Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

B_sketchy posted:

Box has been shipped to funkybottoms. Should be there by the end of the week.

Same. Should be there by..... Wednesday because I missed last pickup today :(

PMing tracking numbers now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

coronaball posted:

Updates!

1. funkybottoms box arrived on my porch on Friday and it was incredible. My wife and I killed the west coast IPA crowler immediately, and I've also got into the porter and two of the many stouts already.
2. I am no longer infected with the coronavirus.
3. I made 2 out of 3 stops for my return offering, one more tomorrow, shipping out tomorrow or Tuesday.
4. Jimmy G has wracked my nerves for the last time. It's freeing, in a way.

https://imgur.com/a/wVprtAc

hope you enjoyed the ipa; couldn't find anything else fresh and local that felt worthy of sending to the west coast. the porter collab was a little weird- the experimental hop we used (hbc-472) was supposed to taste like bourbon barrel and coconut, but it was way more herbal herbal than anything else. label is great, though!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kid was sick all week and I haven't been paying attention to this. Afaict from a quick glance at my PMs and this thread...

Shipped

-Quiet Feet
-Ayudo
-Coronaball
-B_Sketchy
-Yellow Dart
-Funkybottoms
-Veritek83

Waiting to hear from

-Zam
-Alfalfa
-Wild Man of Yolo
-Spacejung
-YamataNoOrochi

Gonna send out an email in a bit for those who don't check here regularly. Which, now that it's the offseason is most likely all of us.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
Mine is packed and will be shipped out Monday or Tuesday.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I have shipped to Alfalfa ETA is Thu or Fri.

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Quiet Feet posted:

Kid was sick all week and I haven't been paying attention to this. Afaict from a quick glance at my PMs and this thread...

Shipped

-Quiet Feet
-Ayudo
-Coronaball
-B_Sketchy
-Yellow Dart
-Funkybottoms
-Veritek83

Waiting to hear from

-Zam
-Alfalfa
-Wild Man of Yolo
-Spacejung
-YamataNoOrochi

Gonna send out an email in a bit for those who don't check here regularly. Which, now that it's the offseason is most likely all of us.

YNO got in touch with me and I have a tracking number- should arrive Tuesday

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Quiet Feet posted:

Waiting to hear from

-YamataNoOrochi

Sorry, I had posted in the thread and PM'd Veritek, but missed that I was supposed to send you tracking info as well. PM sent.

B_sketchy
May 31, 2019

B_sketchy posted:

Box has been shipped to funkybottoms. Should be there by the end of the week.

I dropped this box off with my building’s shipper/receiver on Wednesday. It just got picked up today!

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Thank you YamataNoOrochi for this great looking lineup that just arrived. Tracking link on my box to you says it should be there by end of the day tomorrow.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

Veritek83 posted:

Thank you YamataNoOrochi for this great looking lineup that just arrived. Tracking link on my box to you says it should be there by end of the day tomorrow.

Yeah, just got the FedEx update myself. Looks like both our boxes got delayed due to miserable weather. Enjoy the stuff, although I should probably warn you they're all stupidly high abv.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

got a gang of beers from coronaball- and they're already chilled!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

funkybottoms posted:

got a gang of beers from coronaball- and they're already chilled!

Great! Get into that Pliny and the other IPAs ASAP!

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

YamataNoOrochi posted:

Enjoy the stuff, although I should probably warn you they're all stupidly high abv.

After an almost totally dry January, I'm looking forward to learning this the hard way

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

coronaball posted:

Great! Get into that Pliny and the other IPAs ASAP!

already enjoying the faction and all the ipas are fridged up. pliny is going to work tomorrow for rhe young bucks to try. thanks!

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Haven’t opened it yet, but my box from spacejung arrived yesterday.

On my way to get mine sent out right now.

YamataNoOrochi
Oct 24, 2005

I've received all three of my boxes (and may have drank a chunk of the first one already).

Thank you Ayudo, Yellow Dart, and Veritek!

B_sketchy
May 31, 2019

Pro tip: don’t transpose address numbers on your UPS label. They’ll charge you $18 to correct it.

In other news, funkybottoms box has been delivered.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

B_sketchy posted:

Pro tip: don’t transpose address numbers on your UPS label. They’ll charge you $18 to correct it.

In other news, funkybottoms box has been delivered.

yes, delivered, but i left it at work over the weekend. sorry!

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Just sent Funky tracking info and should be delivered Thursday.

Sorry for the delay. Jan/Feb I’m always slammed with a ton of travel for work.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

sketchyness from florida. put a few in the fridge and then enjoyed the coffee stout last night. cheers!

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

sipping on malty af knuckle bock and wondering how alfafa got all those cans in that little box

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

funkybottoms posted:

sipping on malty af knuckle bock and wondering how alfafa got all those cans in that little box

Glad it made it. Enjoy!

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

zam representing, as expected; looking forward to sending you a box next year!

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

YOLO, wildly

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

thanks for the beers, gents, and big ups to Quiet Feet for herding cats yet again!

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Congrats again on the win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

funkybottoms posted:

thanks for the beers, gents, and big ups to Quiet Feet for herding cats yet again!

Are you guys still here? Go home. Go home all of you.

Anyway, looks like that's everyone. See you all next year!